I've been busy sewing Yukatas for my girls. I used an Obitsu 11cm pattern and it fits pretty good. The sleeves could be a tad shorter in my opinion. Next time I will adjust the pattern accordingly. I just have the Obi left to do. Lucky me, I had the ribbons in my stash, and they match! This is a rare occurrence as usually nothing matches, and I have to buy more and the cycle continues. I still need to glue the magnets in Rudy's ears, lol, and I think Roral needs some kind of ears herself, so I will try and make some. Not sure what kind yet, still thinking it over. Yukata making for SOOM Petite Gems by SD Hampton, on Flickr Also, I noticed that my Roral and Leepy's eyes were 'running' and was shocked to find the white poster tack I was using had gone all wrong and was melting my plastic eyes! I was able to salvage the pupils, and thankfully no damage to the resin. I've never had this happen to me before, but have heard of this. Luckily I had three pairs of eyes that fit.