1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Petit Gem Discussion - Part 1

Dec 28, 2016

1. Oh my goodness! Has anyone else seen Pa-an on Soom’s Instagram?! So adorable! I think I’m too weak to resist getting one in grey! :D An adorable little demon goat is right up my alley! Anyone else planning on ordering one?

2. Yes!! I saw their post on IG and I'm so weak to goats ahh, I caved so hard! I'm planning to get one in grey as well since I ordered an Ondiin in white a couple months back.

3. Me and a friend ordered one right away :love
      Both in grey with black horns.
      I had been pining over petit gems for a long time, thinking the right one would cross my path at some point and there it is! And at a time I actually had the funds as well :lol:

4. I also bought Pa-an the moment I saw it was live! I may have even been refreshing the page in anticipation... they’re so cute in both colors but the gray with black horns stole my heart! I just had to get the outfit, too. Excited!!

5. Yay! I love this little one!

6. Yes! I'm getting the grey as well, and naming him after Black Phillip from The Witch.
      Probably will give him to my Thor cuz he's gotta have at least one goat.

7. Have joined in on the Pa-an preorder (grey + outfit). Looks like we'll have a nice herd of goats running about. I also got Ondiin in April. I kind of want to swap parts to have a grey Ondiin... I wonder if that's possible?

8. Ive never really had much intrest in Soom until i saw Pa-an. I absolutly love goats. i also got no other yosds... Does anybody know what kind of clothes they would fit into?

9. This doll is super tiny. Smaller than a pukipuki. They fit Obitsu11 clothes and Barbie Chelsea clothes.

10. OMG, Pa-an is adorable. I love this series of dolls from Soom. They're just precious.

Do you know if they fit Picco Neemo clothes, too? I have an Ondiin on the way, so I guess we'll find out!

11. They do not. They won’t close in the back. But the length is good. So maybe if you get stretchy stuff it will close.

Pics: Login • Instagram

12. Piccoo neemo dresses will fit, but pants and tight fitting shirts won’t. The petit gem body has huge hips compared to the torso so finding things that fit can be a bit of a hassle. Your best bet is buying dresses. If you want pants you might have to sew some yourself.
      I have a jumpsuit/playsuit pattern that I adapted to fit my Minel if anyone is interested?

13. Went ahead and ordered a Pa-an in peony white! :dance I was originally planning on getting a Julie as my second Petit Gem, but Pa-an is super cute so I'll adjust the character idea to fit her instead :XD: Mine'll be a sheep, although I know the tail is more goat-y.

@Enitnerolf I'd love to see your pattern! <3

14. I was so excited for Pa-an I almost stayed up until 4am for the launch! X) I have such a soft spot for satyr/faun type creatures, and I missed out on Rudi's preorder, so I'm really looking forward to welcoming this little one home :love

15. Ohh, I would love that!

For now I only have some stuff my husband wasn't using for his pukipuki to try ^_^

16. Thanks, guys! I'll keep that in mind.

17. Just ordered a Pa-an in Peony White with black horns, and I'm so excited! I've wanted another anthro doll for ages, and I'm already planning out what kind of makeup and outfit I want to go for. I can't wait!!! If I manage to put together any decent, easy patterns for varied clothes once it arrives and I can test them, I can post them here to share! ^^

18. Congrats!

19. So, I’ve joined the waiting room for Pa-an because he was just too cute.

Do they fit Obitsu 11 pants? I want to get mine a cute little pair of pumpkin pants. ♥️

20. Jup, the Petitgems fit perfectly into OB11 pants!

Tags: