1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Petit Gem Discussion - Part 1

Dec 28, 2016

1. I saw they have pre-order up for a Leepy and Ondiin and timing couldn't be worse for me! I saw someone post about the soom petit on facebook and have been obsessed ever since. I find that as I've gotten older I'm more interested in MSD and Tiny dolls than bigger dolls.

2. I've wanted an ondiin ever since they first revealed the sculpt and I've been hemming and hawwing this entire sales period... But then I realized with shipping fees and all the face-up/blushing options I wanted it would cost juuust enough to qualify for a layaway program~ So hip hip hooray~ Ondiin for me~ :dance

I've been holding off on buying BJDs for a while too, the dam was bound to break at some point

3. Woah my little guy's tracking said he was still in Chicago but when I went to the post office he was there!

In the middle of gluing his magnets, thought it was strange that they weren't already glued in.

4. Ohh congrats ^_^

5. [​IMG]

Temp spoopy eyes for now. Love this little nugget even though his magnets are fighting me.

6. Ooohhh how precious!! I'm starting to get a little worried, I've not had an email come through yet and I can't find my confirmation either now, is it worth pestering them or should I be patient a little longer? Since, you know, the everything going on right now

7. @Marshlallow I also haven’t received a shipping e-mail yet, I assume it’s because they’re still working on ones that got a face-up/blushing.

8. I also haven't gotten an email yet, and I didn't get a faceup with mine ... I am a little worried about that :( I did end up snagging an Ondiin on the last day, could that play into the delay any?

9. As far as I know we haven't gotten a shipping notice either. And some other people I know who ordered one either. So I think it is normal and they are spreading the shipping out? Like they might send simple orders out quicker.. or from people who live in Korea?

Just guesses though. I think we will just have to wait?

10. I just got my Pa-an... and the ears are the exact same shape BUT one is stamped R and the other L. But... they are identical.

11. Ohh, can you ask Soom for a replacement part? I know that must be a hassle!

12. Yes, you can ask for a replacement part!

I did with my Rudy. I lost one of her horns down the backseat of my car and couldn’t take the seat out (while opening the box, never again in the car). SOOM charged me $20 for another pair of horns (and shipping), but then only sent one horn. I didn’t ask why only one, figured not worth the hassle. It took a month to get the replacement horn.

SOOM might not charge you as it was their mistake, not yours. You just need to send them good pictures showing how the ears don’t fit on the head correctly.

13. Apparently it was a widespread error! So they’re sending me a replacement for free. Thank you both for your advice. :)

I started gluing magnets last night but I’m wondering, what glue do you prefer to use for magnets?

14. Oh, good to hear they are sending you a replacement!

My husband does the glueing for me. He uses a two part epoxy glue ^_^

And Soom send my friend a mail, so our Pa-ans are close to shipping! :D

15. I used loctite on my Rudy’s magnets!

also, just got a shipping email for Pa-an!! Excited ^^

16. Looks like my Pa-an will be coming soon. They said EMS is delayed to England but if I’m happy, they’ll send him. So I’ve asked them to go ahead. :3

17. Sbslink's and my Pa-an's are on their way! :D

I am super excited to finally own a petit gem! I think mine will be named Morena ^^

18. Ohh I love that name! I am looking forward to it as well :D hope they get here soon.

19. Morena in te reo Māori means “Good morning” and I love it as a name!

Tags: