1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Petit Gem Discussion - Part 1

Dec 28, 2016

1. I'm totally in love !
      May i ask where did you find her eyes?
      I'm waiting for a leepy (is before shipping ) and she will need eyes like that :)

2. Thank you <3 Her eyes are from Soom =)
      I can't wait to see all the lovely Leepy's :D I regret ordered her not :/

3. @vanori thank you :) i ordered them !

Hope you will find a leepy second hand! what skin color are you looking for?

4. Aaaaaa! My Leepy shipped today!! Faster than I excepted, honestly. My partner, who hasn't seen me order a doll before, thought it was taking forever :D

I'm soooo excited! And this is actually during really good time too, because we'll be moving in a month or so.

How about everybody else's Leepys?

5. @vanori your Ondiin is really cute! Congratulations on getting her. Did you paint the base? It's pretty.

@heavenlydevil My Leepy shipped too! I probably won't get mine until Tuesday because Monday is a holiday.

6. My leepy has been shipped, She's in the aeroplane right now (I love how EMS gives you the flight number for maximum parcel stalking)
      I'm expecting her late next week at the earliest (customs ussually holds stuff for about a week). I am gonna die, I was hoping she'd ship while my parents are away XD

7. Oh great =) Which colour did you choose?
      Thanks a lot , i would love to get a grey skin Leepy with booth faceplates ^^ I think the grey skin suit very well to my other 2 girls :D
      I cross my fingers for you're Rudy looking =)

Thank you very much <3 I'm so in love with her ^////^ No i glued a piece of fabric on the base ( the fabric is self-adhesive) I was wondering about Ondiins base.. it is not white like Rudys base, it was grey, so i decide to cover it xDDD

Congrats to all shipping news for the Leepys, i can t wait to see all the cute bunnyś :D I ordered the Outfit ( now i regret not ordered Leepy xDD ) and i got the shipping notice too *yay*

I wish you all a very sunny sunday <3

[​IMG]

#147 vanori, May 28, 2017
      Last edited: May 29, 2017
    8. Yay, happy to hear everyone else's Leepys are on the way too! I'm so excited, it felt like such a long wait, even though it wasn't at all!

I'm pretty sick rn, so I'm hoping I'll get better before having to pick her up! Though, some of my previous dolls have arrived straight to the doorstep, so maybe that'll be the case here too?

9. My leepy is still "before shipping" :( i can't wait !

@vanori i ordered them in babypink, blue and green . That way i will have the choice ;)
      I'm waiting for leepy with both heads, but not sure to keep it because i received another bunny (from depths dolls) in gray skin too... will let you know !

10. Great eye colour choise. I hope very much you will like you're Leepy =) ( but if not ;) )

I wish you all a great new week start :D

[​IMG]

11. @vanori Your two petits kill me every time. They are just *too* cute!! :...(

Now I am stalking Soom (and the MP) to see if maybe I can get my hands on one. (My sister also loves Leepy, lol). I've been thinking about getting an under ~20cm doll to be my little photo buddy when I go run around, and the petit gems seem like a perfect choice.

Good luck to everyone waiting on their Leepies and friends! <3

12. Thanks a lot =) I hope you will find a Petit Gem someday =)

[​IMG]

13. My Leepy's here soon, tracking says she should be here by tomorrow at 9 AM! She actually didn't go to customs, which is funny and unusual for my dolls but all the better!

I had bit of freakout yesterday because the tracking hadn't updated for a bit, longer than usually with my experiences with EMS and I was scared she had been lost. I am super embarrassed now by myself, but oh well. :D glad she'll be here soon!

14. I had luck with custom too =) Both Petit Gems came directly home :D

I hope you will get you're Leepy tomorrow, i can't wait for pictures :D

15. Wish you all a happy weekend <3

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG]

Here she is!! Sorry for such a late reply, I had headache and am recovering from sickness etc.

Anyway! She's so tiny and adorable and I love her! She fit into my yosd's carriage which I intended to be for her toys, but I guess this little one is stealing it!

No box opening rn, I did take pictures but just too tired... maybe later.

I forgot she didn't come with eyes so I actually didn't have any for her... I ended up drawing circles in piece of paper and taping them in.. but it kind of works! Better than no eyes, anyway.

The ears are also partly taped in under the hat... I did glue the magnets in, but it didn't hold... I think our glue was really old or something. *shrugs*

Also, forgot to mention! Her name's Ella! I had originally decided on Alexandra, but she just didn't feel like Alexandra when I looked at her.

Hope you all like her!

17. @heavenlydevil Ella is adorable! I hope you get better soon and I look forward to seeing more pictures of her!

@vanori I'm loving all your pictures of your Ondiin and Rudy.

My Leepy arrived on Tuesday but because of the weather I haven't had a chance to really take pictures of her. I was going to name her Fran but it's not sticking.

Can't wait to see more of everyone else's petit gems.

18. My leepy came
      [​IMG]

Still needs blushing and a wig, but there's plenty of time for that

19. You're Ella is very sweet =) I hope you will show us more pictures :D

Thank you very much <3 I hope you feel better soon and can show us many pictures :D

Awww the grey skin is soo lovely <3 I hope you will show us her final look :D

Feliné spam <3
      [​IMG]

20. Hi gyuys! Sorry for being absent, I actually ended up on ER the other day bc I had such a bad headache, and stayed the night there, but I do feel better now! We found out the reason for them too, well, my ever so lovely partner did! I had stopped taking some meds recently and turns out, they also help keep migraines away! So I started getting them when I stopped taking then. But I've started taking them again and I do feel better!

@taixonay thanks! I hope we get to see pictures of your Leepy too!

@ezzora she looks lovely! I really like her eyes c:

@vanori thank you!

I haven't played with Ella too much, well, little bit. I did end up putting these stickers in as her eyes, I think they look really funky and cool! Also, I put washi taoe on her, partly because the glue didn't work on some of the magnets and I also think it looks cool! They're like little bandages.

[​IMG]

Tags: