1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Petit Gem Discussion - Part 1

Dec 28, 2016

1. Ella reminds me on a comic bunny =) Very cool idea :D

Mií and i wish you all an great sunday :)

[​IMG]

2. the SOOM emporium

A new petit gem, Julie! This puppy looks pretty cute. I might just snag the outfit for my Ondiin.

3. Julie is sooo cute! I'm so tempted to get her! I have a 13cm anthro on the way. Julie might complement that nicely.

4. Is here someone who order/ordered Julie? Which skin color do you decide?

I would really want Julie, but i don't like her as poodle.. maybe i create a new doll xDD
      But which color should i choose? At my home there are ns, tan and grey Petit Gem's Maybe white would be a good choice?! What do you guys think?

Is here someone who own a Petit Gem doll and have some 12mm Makoeyes too? I would love to see this eye size in a Petit Gem.. i'm not sure if they fit.

#164 vanori, Jul 19, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    5. @vanori Ferdy is wearing 12mm mako eyes in the pics I took. They don't fit very well. ):

6. @vanori I ended up giving into temptation and ordered her. I'm getting her in cream white because my first dog was a white poodle, although a find the brown color very appealing too.

I'm guessing since she's so small, it might be best to go with a low dome eye. Makoeyes are fairly highdome I think, though I could be completely wrong.

#166 Anglerfishee, Jul 19, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    7. Julie is such a cute little pup. I don't know if I want to get her, but you can turn her into a different breed of dog by sculpting the right ears and tail.

I'm excited to see what other ideas Soom will make for Petit Gem. I'm eager to get a second when I can so I can sculpt for it.

8. Oh great, thanks =) Do you mean mako eyes would better fit, if i sand the eyeholes bigger?

Oh i can't wait to see you're white puppy <3 I think about to get a white one too... but i'm not 100% sure ^^

I really like her tail so much :D Maybe she will be a unicorn cat ( but thats only an idea )

9. Oh the leepys are so cute! >. < i could just kick myself for not getting one.. sigh!

10. Oh i am so in love with this little rudy !

11. I tried to find answer to my question here, but didn't find it ^^;

So, I bought Leepy in ws and she is at my friends place now for blushing and faceup. I was wondering what eyesize would fit her best? On the site it said 12mm but does it actually fit properly or do you prefer 10mm?

I'm ordering pair from oscar doll for her so I would be really thankful if someone could point me to the right direction:celebrate

12. 10mm would probably work best. My Rudy wears 12mm and they don't fit very well or look very nice (they're Makoeyes so they're a bit smaller than other 12mm eyes). I need to get her smaller eyes. >.>

13. @taixonay Thank you! ^_^ I ordered 10mm Oscar doll eyes for my bunny. I like them to be quite striking and extra shiny :lol:

14. Wow! Guys I finally found time to come into this theme to show my Leepy! And I see so so many cu-u-utest tinies! And I love love them!!!
      [​IMG]

15. Oh my, how adorable she is :love
      Can't wait to get mine!

16. What a unique and lovely faceup! She's wonderful.

17. Hi. I was considering buying one of the petite gems but I was wondering how the size compares to the Luts Zuzus? Does anyone have any pics of them together. I would love to see if any one does. Thank you! :)

18. I'm guessing they'd probably look really small compared to Zuzu Delfs, since Zuzus have really thick proportions compared to Petite Gems. Though, it really would be interesting to see them together!

Also, I wish I had also asked about eyes on here before ordering glass eyes for my Julie. I got 12mm glass eyes from Alice Collections and they sit too far back. They're actually so big that her face plate wont fully close! I'm not two broken up about it. They were $1 (thank you alice collections fall event). But I really like them aesthetically! I'm pretty sure that when Soom lists their eye size as 12mm, they probably mean 12mm silicone eyes -- as in the eyes they sell on their website.

19. My little Mií got some new clothes =)

[​IMG]

20. @vanori She's so adorable :D

Rudy is back in sale, this time in grey & white! How tempting. The grey one would be so cute : D

Tags: