1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Super Gem Beryl - Love Me Or Die version

Jun 10, 2010

1. I was just chatting to a friend, and we wondered: Is it possible this is RS... french resin? Because that would put me off. Does anyone know if Soom has used french resin for the Idealian line to arrive at that gorgeous tanned colour for the boys? Or is it just normal skin and I'm going insane again.

2. She's absolutely GORGEOUS in this skintone. Honestly, I like her better this way.
      I'm hoping for a miracle, I'd love to finally bring one of my dream girls home!

3. I like her,period.
      BTW i think that is only a special sale like soom did with saiph boy,as i remeber correclty.
      I don't really think that soom puts on her fantasy parts,but if the SG body hasen't changed so far would not be difficoult to find something on secondary market.
      I'm wondering if this sale would be the very first of a series or just a sort of experiment.

4. I've been searching for a Beryl for ages and finally I may have an opportunity to get this gorgeous mold. ;_; I do like white skin more but in this case it doesn's matter actually. I just keep hoping this won't be a 8-dolls-release like Sard was last year and I'll be very relieved if this one will have a layaway-option. The fantasy parts woud be just extra, that face is the main thing why I want her so bad. :aheartbea

5. I will buy her,no mater what other say.I LOVE HER!!!she was my dream.

She is so pretty in RS,so REAL,so alive.....

6. exciting news :) i love Beryl. This skintone is very beautiful!

7. Infact my other main doubt is about the option of a layaway,i really hope so...

8. Uhmm i've never thinked about that, maybe you're right, as IMO this is just an event, the layaway option may not be avaible.

9. I'm actually glad they're not releasing another fantasy-Beryl, especially not the original set. This is more like Iplehouse's idea of limited dolls... put the sculpt in your Basic line, then offer limited editions in other skin tones (white, tan, real skin, pink, green, blue, whatever). While it looks like human-Beryl won't exactly be a "basic" doll, the difference in skin tone and body type, not to mention the lack of ANY fantasy parts, will help the Beryl MD owners by making sure that there's still a huge difference between their valuable limited releases and this new doll.

I know I'd be upset if I had shelled out $2k for a rare doll only to have it re-released at 1/4 the price I paid... so at least it isn't the same doll.

I wonder if Soom may be trying out something similar to Iplehouse's release. You could still have super-rare monthly fantasy dolls... then put the human versions in your store. It'll probably ruin the market for Soom splits though, lol.

10. I like beryl mold expecially,but i was not into the BJD when she was realesed so i cannot buoght her.
      This is great change for everyone that like,like me,her mold to get one,and plus in a very interesting skin tone.
      But before we shall wait to see the details when the doll will on sale.

11. she seems a slightly tanned, or real skin resin color BTW....^^

12. I'm just guessing here, but I would think that she is not french resin. She looks quite 'matte' to me....I've just ordered the Narin Doll 'Neferti' in Real Skin FR and she seems to have a 'glow' about her...I dunno....could be interesting for me as Neferti needs a body! ;)

edit note: I'm really liking what we can see of those jeans and would love for Soom to expand upon it's range of clothing. It would be great to see some really modern, funky, fashion outfits, like Crobidoll for one, they always seem so modern and fresh! ^^

13. Yep..even chrom looks tanned but he turned out simply in NS skin at least..so let's see.

14. WEEEE completely OT but congrats to get Neferti,me happy,very happy,for you <3

15. She looks even more like Devon Aoki now. XD
      I do like her better than the MD version.

16. This is probably exactly why I love her so much XD

17. Soooo awesome! *o* She's gorgeous! I've always loved Beryl! :D

18. $abbatha - Aw, that's very kind of you, thanks! :)

navci - :abow: Ha ha, I so didn't see that until the moment you said it, she so does look like Devon Aoki!

19. I love her default make-up actually, but if i'm going to buy here, i didn't buy it for sure, i prefer to commission her make-up to some artist...

20. She is lovely, and even though I have the "original", I think she is a "must have".:aheartbea