1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Super Gem Beryl - Love Me Or Die version

Jun 10, 2010

1. I don't see them deviating far from what they already do, but it would be cool to see a larger variety in resin colors. Like purple.

2. Infact,the beryl torso/bust imo is the same as Galena or Cass or cuprit,the usual super gem breast size.

Probably,or at least i hope so,soom will realese her in super Gem size so 65cm

3. Having gone over these puctures of her and looking back at chrom and how he was photographed [he looked dark too in Alot of their pics] I think she may be their regular NS resin... the only reason she looks tan or RS is the lighting in the second picture. Her thumbnail image looks very much like normal skin to me.

4. Even to me she looks like NS,as Chrom looked tanned or real skin in promo piccies but then turned out in NS,even if i would be thrilled to see a new resin color on her.

Oh i've checked about the breast and the on showen in the beryl teaser looks the same as SG female breast:
      http://dollsoom.com/eng/shop/item.php?it_id=1249033135

5. Soom NS actually scares me. it's in Orange color. hope this beauty does not.

6. I got in a split the chrom head..it's an odd pinkish NS color...i cannot find still a body that matches...

7. The issue as far as i know was only with chrom NS resin color, that turns out quite lurid, instead the sphaler NS resin color was a bit lighter, more similar to the previous NS, as IO was.

8. Soom NS varies pretty highly guys. lol I have a Chrom body from one split, paws from another those don't match. I have an Io and a Bix head, they don't match anything. I have 4 shades of Soom normal, it's just like CP sometimes you get lucky with a nice peachy color, other times you get more yellow toned resin, sometimes it's pink. It just depends on how the batch turned out. Though with the right lighting it is very possible to get NS to look slightly tanned like those promos of Beryl V.2.

9. NOOOO that really sucks..poor Chrom...Me sad for you Y___Y
      I was luck at this point..as my Chrom parts its match each other perfectly,all came from different splits...i got pinkish parts resin btw.

10. Oh my...i'm so sorry for you really...it's messy, me i have a lion mask form IO fullsete, and then the NS mireu parts form sphaer..and its match, so i guess im really really lucky.....i have a sort of peachy yellow...

11. I keep going back to the website just to sigh at her face xD she is just so stunning, absolutely marvelous.
      People that are commenting on her sales page seriously need to calm down and realise that they still have a special doll with parts that are still limited, and someone even said that NS is a waste on her sculpt...

12. I keep going back to look at her too! :) She has her own beauty...Onyx was very feminine, Vesuvia was like 'Alpha Female' and Amber was very soft and pretty as was Topaz...I love it that she comes across as 'uncommon'....how many companies have dared to make such a strong, dominant looking, pouty, female doll?!

13. Me too! I'd so love to own her. It's a pity Soom didn't note us anything about this new Beryl and now I'll have to be nervous for the whole weekend. ;_; I want her sooooo badly. Please let it be just a regular limited sale for a few days or something, I'll cry if they'll make a limited amount of her and we'll have to fight to get one. I'll also hate a lottery. It'd be very great if everyone had an opportunity to buy one.

14. i have never sufferred from 'burning beryl bubbles of wanty want' . i passed her up when she was first offerred. i do not own a beryl now. however, all this carrying on has made her infinitely more attractive :) . her perpetual crabbiness is wearing a place in my heart.

i am sure that however soom has decided to sell her, they will do well with her.

16. Well if Soom keeps this up, they should have no problem selling their dolls like Iplehouse does with their Limiteds in Real Skin. I know some folks will get ticked off by this idea, but if money talks and they sell well.....

17. Oh wow!! I think this is a really great idea coming from Soom. A lot of people were in love with Beryl, so it would be great if they did new limited versions of the monthly LEs. I hope for those who want her, this release won't be too ultra-limited.

18. IMO her face-up is far away better the the one of Beryl MD LE XD
      BTW about flaming agaist Soom, they are simply ridicuolus, as this it's just a hobby, and it's supsed to bring us ts fun.....all that fuss just for a Beryl re-sal in besic human vesrion it's out is completely exaggerated....

19. So, Soom hasn't hinted a release date for her yet? I'm refreshing the site every now and then in the faint hopes that she goes on sale, even though I'm pretty sure that won't happen until Monday or so.

20. I think we won't see anything updated on her til Monday either, hopefullyy because Soom are probably going through all the messages about her and taking in the opinions.

I'm with Midnite - it's possibly that this release is being a sounding board for what choices they will make to the future. Which would be good for us wanting tan skin etc Beryl, as they might not have fully decided what choices to release with her, and will make final choices this weekend after going through messages asking if she will include things like NS/GS/WS/TS.

We seem to have most people agreeing she is NS so far - Possibly why I'm thinking she is RS - all I have to go off is my Chrom head, which are known for being a lottery in NS, and the Hati I have (waiting to sell at the moment so she's packed and I haven't seen her since her for a few weeks to check the skin colour.)