1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Super Gem Dia

Mar 19, 2008

1. Oh my God, I ordered her. 0__0 I just couldn't help it, she's literally perfect for Montresor (my flamboyant wolf boy, teehee!)xD Wow, I can't wait to get my hands on her (him)! *runs rampant around the room*

2. OoO! Can't wait to see what you do with her Morbidollz!

3. Sam!! You ordered her?!! Seems like a very bad case of *Love at first sight*!^^ I think /she/ will look awesome as a /he/ yay!! Congrats!^^

4. Just wondering, is she limited?

5. Very curious what you're going to make of her!

I'm very in love with this doll Dia actually, she's so gorgeous!
      How I would want to have the money right now, AAAHH!!
      I do hope she's not limited though. O__o"

6. She's soooo gorgeous! I love the face up on her - I prefer more realistic looking dolls. And SOOM have so many pretty ones. *counts pennies* Lol.
      xXx

7. She is gorgeous, if I hadn't bought Deneb I would've bought her and turned her into a guy as well X3
      Maybe a buy for later <3

Only pity for the last picture...that is pretty....un-female-like >_>!

Sabriell

8. I really, really like her, and I'm not bothered at all by the "fashion doll" style. I don't think it's negative that the two genres are taking pages out of each others' books these days! Anyway, I love the true androgynistic feel she has. Many sculpts, in my opinion, while they are male because they are anatomically correct and because the owner says so, are more feminine than androgynous. This doll, on the other hand, with her long, chiseled face, definitely could be a man or a woman! If I saw her on the street I would do a doubletake XD

Can't wait to see what people do with her, she has TONS of potential!

9. Yea, sitting with your legs spread out isn't very charming, though, it gives her a something tomb boy-ish also.

*In love*.

10. Without make-up I think she'd make a gorgeous guy. But the glam is too much, even for me.

11. LOL no not really XDD
      She does show that is like a "woman of the world"
      I'm VERY tempted to buy her as a he...or maybe even as a she >_>....

12. Ahh well, that's my opinion. XD
      Yea, if I had the possibility to buy her, I'd certainly do it!
      (But I'd keep her as a lady, ofcourse =P).

You should buy her Sabriell! XDDD
      *Push push*.

13. O: I'm floored. If she's also around 65cm, I'm snapping that pretty lady up for sure! I'm not reading "fashion doll" at all, actually, and I'm surprised--normally the more "mature" faces do that. But this one! I love her! I want her! I must know more!

14. Good lord... first the Unidoll Real Girls, and now this. :doh Time to sell that superfluous kidney...

More power to Soom for making such a strong, mature headsculpt. Lord knows there are plenty of doe-eyed, round-cheeked heads-- both male and female-- to choose from already. Here's hoping for some pics of the body before long...

15. LOL you are supposed to say "No! You are already waiting for so many dolls and heads!!" XDD
      I think when I have the money I will buy her/him!

16. I like this doll as a strong looking girl but I really, strongly dislike her face-up. It makes it hard to see her sculpt in the heavily painted areas like the edges of her lips. I'd love to see a natural/light face on her with some way less rah-cha-cha clothing.

17. First I went 'wow' then I went 'ick' then I went :D

With all the girly guys around it's nice to see it the other way round for a change! She does have sort of masculine features, but she's wonderfully sultry too.

But really I want her because she'd make an awesome drag queen :XD: Then I can finally re-enact 'Priscilla Queen of the Desert' lol

18. I think she's gorgeous, I just find her lips to be a bit to my disliking. Other than that I think she's fabulous!

19. She's wonderful but I can't really apreciate her face with that faceup... I also would like to see her on owner pics :)

Edit: There is no naked pictures... I would like to see her body :sweat

20. She's gorgeous! Very mature and sexy. Are there measurements anywhere for her?