1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Super Gem Dia

Mar 19, 2008

1. Definitely go for bigger clothes. I tried buying my guy a 60cm outfit from dollheart once before they started making SD17/ 70cm clothes and the only thing that fit him was the coat, everything else was way too tight, especially the shirt. He's wearing an SD17 outfit from dollheart in those pics, and I also bought him an SD17 outfit from volksusa which fits him good too. So sd17 range is definitely what you should go for.

2. thank u so much for these info~

3. All those lovely Dias... seeing the spam makes me itch to get my own Dia (girl) :D! I'm actually waiting for a Christmas Box, though, and I want a CW one. Now with the new SG body I'm wondering if Soom are going to be selling their Christmas Boxes again this year :/.

I haven't bought from Soom before, so I wasn't aware they were so unpredictable.

4. The dolls in this thread are gorgeous... It makes me more excited about my Alexius.

What size wig does Dia wear best? I thought I once read Dia is a smallish head. I will probably get his head from Jpopdolls, so the cap will be a little stretchy. I prefer snug wigs that stay on over having large wigs that fall off easily.

5. Rossetti, my Dia, has always worn size 8/9 wigs (I've found this size works perfectly for her). The wig pictured here is a Jpop.

[​IMG]

I love Dia, one of my all time favorite sculpts. Loving the beautiful Dia eye candy in this thread! :aheartbea

6. Adding some Lore spam since I finally got around to taking some decent photos of him. Loooove him, catfish lips and all. :)
      And he is wearing a Monique 8/9 Jade wig with a silicone wig cap from coolcat on ebay

[​IMG]

7. Catfish lips lol I love the big lips. I want to put my incoming Dia in a dark red wig to match and pose him with my Simply Divine Harlequin, another doll with huge fish lips.
      He's beautiful, Cyanstar.

8. After he was painted I sent pics to my friend and she thought he would be pretty, "..if not for those lips!"
      Meh, it's an acquired taste I tell her. He's an odd sort of beautiful. I'm just grateful to finally have him.

9. Dia's lips are one of the reasons I got the mold! The moment I saw her, I thought she looked so much like a male model that I use when referring to my character, Dietre, that I knew I had to get a boy version! I even made this side by side like the day she came out, absolutely freaking out at how similar Dia is to this model. Almost everything is the same except the nose in side views!
      [​IMG]
      Don't you think they look really similar?

10. I really like the 68cm male Popodoll body and think I would like to get one for Alexius. Does anyone know if Popodoll is a good match for a Dia head? Also, Alexius will be a white skin doll.

11. I've seen Bernard's and Saint's on Popo 68cm in the head matching thread and they looked good and proportional.

12. They do. That's very cool!

13. There are people who don't like Dia's lips?! XD For me, too, they are the main reason why I want a Dia for my character Kundry. Kundry's most striking feature is her mouth, and though I have looked everywhere (because I was kind of trying to avoid Soom :sweat), I haven't found a single sculpt that made the same impression on me as Dia. Dia *is* Kundry, it's that simple :P.

14. The soom dia is soo pretty hope to get him some day.

15. So many beautiful Dias everyone has ♥ Here is mine, named Anavel :

Do not mind his hand O_O. We must have been playing around.

[​IMG]

16. Ohhh...such beautiful Dias!!

17. cyranstar

Love your boy sooo much. His lips are so sexy and the foto is just super!
      All dolls from this thread are so gorgeous!