1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Super Gem Dia

Mar 19, 2008

1. RED LIPSTICK.

Soom's first tranny doll.

Not that there's anything wrong with transvestites, and they definitely made a pretty one.

While I love Soom for making masculine MALE dolls, I don't love them for Dia.

She's like Moulin Rouge meets Chiquita Banana lady meets axe-murdering drag queen ballerina, and its too much for me.

2. I think she's getting a bad rep from that faceup and akward posing~ I see much potential there, and can't wait to get her and give her a proper faceup without candy apple lips and no bottom eyelashes. They should scold their faceup artist or concept designer, everything else they've been painting lately has been ok from what I've seen. Her face is to narrow to be a man anyway ;)

3. I ordered her last night, WS, no faceup. Will post reference pics when she arrives for all you droolers out there! ;)

4. Great!! I want to see her without faceup first :)

5. Dia is wonderful!! So classy!

6. I can't wait for these girls to start arriving. Whats Soom's shipping wait like?

7. I made a request, and Soom promised to load nude pictures of Dia with natural face-up today or tomorrow :)

8. You're the one that made the request? ::hugs:: Thankyouthankyouthankyou! :D

I just hope they post the pictures soon... Firefox is getting sick of going to the Soom site every 5 minutes. :sweat

9. They're actually really quick (not that I have a basis for comparison with other companies :sweat). Usually they take a week or less preparation time, and it only takes 2-3days to ship to where I live. But since I ordered her without faceup, I'm hoping they'll ship her right away. (Paypal clears tomorrow, yay!!!!)

And still no pics of Dia on the Soom site yet. How frustrating.

10. I'm waiting on mine to ship as well... Shipping race!

11. She looks wonderful with the new faceup!!! >.<

12. She does look beatiful with the new faceup but it seems the look would suit her more as a guy. I love and prefer the glamour look on her though. :aheartbea

13. The natural face-up is gorgeous imho~~ AND SHE HAS NAMU LIPS!!!! Seriously, she has the same kind of full lips as Soom Namu^^

14. She sure looks pretty in that naturel face up too. But I like the dramatic glamour look better. And somehow to me she looks better with the dark hair. These new pictures prove the fact that her sculpt is indeed beautiful. Not that I ever had any doubt about that. Dia is definitely on my doll list.:)

15. Pwetty... :D You can definitely see her sculpt better with the natural face-up, she can make a gorgeous girl OR guy in my opinion. I'm loving her versatility :aheartbea:.

16. O.M.G. In that natural faceup she is beautiful!!! Wow, I'm so excited to be getting her! :):):)

International Velvet: Right on! When'd you order yours?

17. :D I NEED this doll seriously she is so beautiful, now I have to think about who to sell just to get her...so many wonderful dolls coming out all at once*_*

18. :aheartbea I hear you girl !! exact same issue here :sweat

19. I didn't care for her with the heavy faceup but this natural one she got to me. I love her. Even though I didn't want to get another girl right now she'll be coming here especially since I can get her for the Couple Making Event price.

What I like with the natural makeup is that you can see exactly what her lips are like.

20. I want her! :o

Now I regret even more that I did not order Spinel directly from Soom, the 50% off would be the perfect excuse to get her :lol: She looks so beautiful with the natural faceup, softer and much more feminine than with the glam look. I especially like her eyeshape and cheekbones :)

If I did not have 2 Mecha Angels before ship, I would buy her in a heartbeat for Gard. I bet she would look gorgeous in WS with icy eyes, long white tresses and a gothic gown... oh no, I have her all figured out already. :...( *Hits self with a stick* *Counts days till next paycheck*