1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Super Gem Male Clothing Guide

Apr 22, 2008

1. Oh excellent :D I'm such a sucker for the mega gem body, just got such nice lines and definition. I'm going to order him some SID pants, I might try my luck with the SID shoes. I'll definitely have to get him such an awesome pair of jeans like that :D its totally just the fit I was looking for (can he even sit down in those? LOL). Thanks so much, I was fretting he'd be naked when he arrives cause I wouldn't have found clothes for him ^^;

2. Quick reference after trawling through this entire thread... xD This is for SUPER GEM BOYS

[​IMG]

3. Wow Deni, that's really handy, thank you for putting it together!

4. Not a problem rottedgirl ^^

5. yeah definately thanks

6. Actually the SID pants are a bit big for my Chalco T^T they fit but I can fit a finger in the side they're so loose D: the SID cardigan i got however was perfect ^^;

7. Hi there!

About Mega Gem again, (isnt there an extra thread for them?)

Im going to order Soom Phonolus and Id like to know about boots, which fit?
      I have these Dollmore on my Dragon Doll Uncle body:
      http://dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=6315
      but Im afraid MG has thicker leg.

Id order him with boots, but he is already so expensive I dont want spare costs :|

8. Can anyone tell me what the inseam measurement is for Chrom wearing his fantasy legs?

9. Some of the SD17 M3 stuff fits too. :)

10. Hey guys! I'm about to order a super gem doll from Soom, but I don't know what size clothes would fit on him. Would SD17 clothes fit well? or SD13?

I wanted to ask this question in the newbie section but I'm not allowed. >.<" I hope this is the right place. Thanks.

11. I got this SoulDoll Zenith sized outfit and it fits my Chalco almost perfectly. The pants are a bit long but that is the only thing off with it.

[​IMG]
      100_8544 by Lucky XIII, on Flickr

12. Nice outfit!

I knew it would be good to keep subscribed to this thread, even though I sold off my SG bodies. I was thinking in terms of my UD-r boy, but recently acquired a Souldoll Zenith. So hopefully SG-fitting tops would be backwards compatible!

13. They do tend to be compatible from what I've found trying things on my SG boys and my husband's Chiron. Zenith's chest and waist are a bit smaller than SG, but they have wider hips.

14. I'm bumping this thread since I'm looking for a direct answer, I'm quite tired of having to gather maybes and decipher which is best. OTL

What size is best of Supergems: SD13 or SD17?

I ask because I have a Dollmore Model size tank top that fits my Chalco perfectly, yet the Model size t-shirt is too loose. Yet again, I also have an SD13 button-up sweater that fits perfectly (though the sleeves tend to be a bit short when he raises his arms).

15. Bump again, because I could really use an answer; my boy needs clothes. D:

16. SID Boots fits my Monzo!

[​IMG]

a bit of a stgule to zip em up on the bottom part but after that part it's all a breeze. plus they look sturdy and stylish as well.

btw he is wearing a streched out SID top also LOL

17. Bump again.
      SD13 or SD17?

ETA: Or, to be a bit more precise, which of the above sizes from these two companies fits better? Nine9style and Tata.

18. If you do a quick search of the thread, most people say they have had more success with SD17 than SD13 clothing.

19. Yep, whatever company I buy from I always go for SD17...I have never bought SD13 for male SG's...

20. I like Crobi's skinny jeans and was wondering would they fit a SG male?