1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Super Gem Male Clothing Guide

Apr 22, 2008

1. wellll ! ill help since i've got one ! :)
      Vier4D pants fit nicely and look so semxy ! the SD17 pants btw.
      I've heard the senior delf clothes fit them too !
      and sadol too !

here's a pic of my Spinel in Vier4D pants ...
      they are a bit loose around the waist, but length wise they are perfect !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry for the crappy pics, im not a good photographer

and thats all i've got ... >_< so much for helping !

2. OH those are perfect, exacitally what I was looking for. I didn't know that the 4D pants fit so well.... I can deal with a semi loose waist, that's what belts are for ;)

Just out of curiosity have you tried any of the SD13 stuff? Volks has a limited outfit coming out that would be PERFECT for my boy but I don't want to get it just to be disapointed when it doesn't fit.

3. sd13 tops fit well, but i think the trousers are too short and maybe too tight. anyone got any pictures?

4. I've got my Spinel wearing SD13 pants from Iplehouse. Not sure about actual Volks pants though. I have a feeling they would be too small.

5. I just made a pair of pants today from Adams-Harris' Iplehouse pattern and they fit my Spinel. So, this seems to confirm what chizzie_shark has discovered.

6. Second that, THANKS! I'm ordering my Super Gem tomorrow and I've been researching like crazy about clothes.

7. Since I am planning to get a supergem soon, I'd like to know, what size of clothes would fit him. I've heard he's similar to SD13, but is it the normal or long-legged one? Any more options?

8. Thank you!:D

9. Is there a link to this pattern? Thanks!

10. I'm bumping this thread back up because I am interested in this as well as any other 'finds' there have been.

I wanted to get a couple model sized shirts from Dollmore for my future Spinel but I wasn't sure if they'd be too big/small/etc...? D: I'm having a hard time figuring out what kinds of clothes to get for him, lol.

11. I don't have a Dollmore Model, but the original bodies were copied from Dollshe. I know the Hound pants will be long but should probably fit him otherwise. I have some pics of my Spinel in Hound clothing on the first page of this thread.

12. I know measurements are online and what-not, but has anyone done a body outline or anything for those of us who haven't bought yet, but are looking to make clothes? I don't think measurements for hip circumference, or chest length were on there.

(A body outline would be absolutely amazingly helpful.) ^_^

13. There are pictures of my Spinel wearing Model shirts in the 'What fits SG girls' thread. I would post them again but I'm too lazy. XD All up, Model shirts fit well, they're just a bit long in the arm.

14. How about shoes?
      I had Dollmore All Stars for my boy but they don't fit.
      Now I saw at LeeKe some shoes (these to be exactly) and I wondered if they would fit Super Gem's massive feet. I read somehwere that they're 8cm, but when I measured the feet they were 'only' 7cm, or am I wrong now?

15. My Sard fits into my SD13 size Iplehouse boy shoes that I have with no problems. (and they normally run a bit on the small side if I"m not mistaken) I don't think their feet are too large. I would think most SD13 shoes would fit them.

16. Thanks JinCIncy, that makes me much more comfortable! ;)

17. Ebay have some great 8cm shoes.

18. Hi everyone,

I am a noob concerning all things Soom and now that I have a Sard none of my LUTS SD13 clothes fit him and I am a bit beside myself. :sweat

Does anyone know what other company's clothing fits Super Gem boys?

And mods if there is another topic like this you can delete/combine. :)

I would be grateful for any help!