1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Trachi & Lami Discussion [April MDs]

Apr 6, 2011

1. Why now, Soom? Why now? The normal skinned (?) one is just beyond adorable!
      Finally a face with a teensy bit more personality.

2. OH WOW IS THAT RED RESIN??

RED... RESIN???

I love that little face too

The outfits, shoes, and wigs aren't my thing at all.. but RED RESIN and little pouty face!!!
      Definitely interested! :D

3. I noticed the tale just now! i guess it will be pointy one like everybody wished.

4. I loveee what you can see of the outfits so far <3 <3 <3 and omg that face!!! <3 I'm totally smitten!!! I need more pictures O.o Can seriously see my selling a kidney for one of theses... But which one?! the red is lovly! and my fav colour is red :3 But I love the ns/ws? one! He's adorableee <3 Gah the faceeeeee <3 <3

and omg... the lil red one totally had me thinking of a baby hellboy O.o someone must do it <3

5. OMG I need more pictures! Does he look similar to Glot?

6. That's exactly what I thought! See a lot of Glot and Glati in their faces!
      Overall they're just too similar I think for me to even think about gettin the WS/NS one, as I have a Glot.
      Plus ... RED RESIN.. they's just no question there which to go for!

Wonder what on EARTH I'd dress her in though?
      Overall the style Soom have gone for is just not my thing at all, so I'd need a full new outfit, wig, the works!
      Doesn't look like they've really done much blushing on the red resin either so, would probably have to sort out that too!
      That and the faceup looks like it might be kind of.. not so good? Can't really tell yet but, Soom doesn't seem to be very good at putting faceups onto the darker fantasy resins (thinking of Shonki here) so, that might be it.
      I mean, no outfit, wig, blushing or faceup.. plus can't get sanding due to the fantasy resin.. this I means not so costly up front, but will end up much more in the long run when trying to find all the right items!

I almost wonder about just keeping her naked and giving her some crazy blushing? xD

7. What a gorgeous red resin, can't wait to see some more of the red resin to get a better feel for the colour... but absolutely adore the cute boyish face on the NS version.
      However, mostly want to see what other fantasy parts other than the horns these 2 are likely to come with.

8. Oh Soom, why!? They&#341;e so cute, I love the red resin! I can't wait to see more, but I'm very afraid I'll love them TT_TT My wallet does not allow me to get them... And oh dear, how I fear their daddy already, potentially super awesome! My wallet shall weep! :P

9. If the non-red one is WS... oh gosh I'm in so much trouble. *___* That faaaace.

10. I think the light one is Normal Skin? ^^ If he's normal skin then I'm safe... XD I would wait for the Special Order to get the human version then... I'm not into fantasy parts, anyway... But I love the outfits! ^^

11. The red resin is definitely interesting! I am looking forward to more pics.

12. Oh, I thought I will be SOOMED this month, but surprisingly I'm save O_O. The face is usually THE buy/not-buy factor (+ if one comes in WS), but I'm absolutely not drawn to the faces.

But overall I'm really curious how the angel/demon theme will evolve over the year. It sounds a bit restricting IMO. Animal (demi-) gods had so much more possibilities.

13. hnngggg so cute!

The red resin is so interesting, though I would like to see the rest of the face in the red color before I make any decisions XD

14. They're really cute and the red resin is a nice change, but thank the Soom gods they weren't related to Ender or I would have been doomed. (Though they almost got me with the kitty MSDs) LOL. I love the little pitchforks and stockings! XD

15. Owha! ^^ Very cool. :3 I'm happy that they have red resin.
      But I'm sold on Lahela. ;D So no evil boy for me.
      Lovely concept. :D

EDIT: Don't know if it was mentioned before but the red one
      looks so much like Hellboy! :D Cool!

16. It doesn't look like they'll have hooves or anything like that though. Maybe Soom is avoiding the fantasy legs for this series and just adding other accessories?

People will probably be upset about that, but I kinda think it's a nice change of pace. They won't have to think up new kinds of hooves for every single sculpt, they'll have more time to concentrate on other things, and the dolls will be cheaper.

That being said, OMG red resin and their faces and the little horns I can't wait to see moooore!

17. Red.... red resin. O_O Their faces do remind me a lot of Glot and Glati... Kinda wish they weren't so obviously devils, though. :(

18. *cough* I may have to. Since He Who Must Not Be Named should be arriving at my home shortly (the red resin 5star doll who was deemed off topic). I mean, only one red-skined baby Hellboy in the house? Doesn't seem right, somehow.

I can't believe they've finally got me. :)

19. This. Was my reaction as well. I am thrilled at the resin color and though the NS one is adorible, I'm fascinated to see more pictures of that red skinned cutie pie! Might just have to come home with me ~

I was checking a tracking number for an order of eyes i did as a group order elsewhere and i spotted those two and i think my wallet cried....cried tears of pennies and nickles and all the change i have left over from other purchases -__- my poor wallet will suffer because this little one may not be passed up.

20. How adorable they are, love the red resin color, but don't have any plans on them.