1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Trachi & Lami Discussion [April MDs]

Apr 6, 2011

1. I don't know, are we sure they're devils? The first thing I thought of when I saw them was oxen. It's the ears. Just makes me think ox. They're...cute...in their own way, but definately not my thing. Not even if they come with hooves. I'm a bit hooved out. I'm safe on this one. I can see how a little Hellboy could be cute, though. If anyone does a Hellboy, I'll definately be interested in seeing that, but I'm good with not owning one.

2. Oh.. wow... I saw "Trachy and Lami" and said "Sheep? They finally did sheep?"
      Boy was I ever wrong! :lol:
      I love the fact that they are using a new resin color, but I do not thing that I will be wanting to add either to my collection.

3. I feel like there would've been a lot more excitement from me had they revealed less of the dolls in the teaser... I mean you can pretty much see it all there, so I'm not very excited about the releasing of these two as I was with the less revealing teasers.

4. I was wondering that myself at first lol when i saw them, but we will just have to wait and see what happens when they put up more pictures i guess :) I really must admit im excited to see when they go up, think it will be friday?

5. I'm more interested in the outfits. @_@ Oh soom I need bodies. so I'm safe from this doll.

6. ... If I had the money, I'd be Soomed again. That red one is just. Ugh. WANT. :D

7. The outfits are awesome i must agree, i really am excited to see more, to see if this might be a fullset possibility for me for once, i mean i probably wouldnt want the little pitch fork thing but it might be a cute prop to have around for photostories.

8. Huh...

When I saw the name I thought sheep too. I don't know though. I am going top say they don't have hooves because otherwise they would be in the promo pic. But I would want them to have funny feet of some kind but I don't ant the cost of assembling them.

9. If they are "Little Devils" just putting the idea into perspective, that the likelihood of them being goats are high. So I'm going to go with that line of thought. Either goats or little bull babies xD
      And I also want to add that it looks more like double HORNS then double ears to me >>;

10. Oh! I was wondering what people were talking about when they were referring to the ears as I cannot really see much of the ears myself.
      My first impression was also not of ears, but double horns ... combined with tails and pitchforks, I really believe they are going for a devil/demon theme.

11. Love the outfits. Love the face of the NS one. Think it's awesome that Soom
      is doing more and more fantasy color resin. So very disappointed they made
      them into what it seems they are. *sigh*
      And I wish they would offer the fantasy parts separate so that I could save $
      by not getting them.

Their faces are completely different from any past TG MD, they look very real
      and a lot like IH BID's.

12. I want one..but I'm worried..what if they release a super gem that I really really want? Darn it..and I just bought an EID Arvid in NS..Gahhhh..why do these companies do this to me D:

13. They are cute, but the only thing that really draws me is the eyes. I think I am safe this time.

14. The normal skinned one is so adorable...ugh curse me for getting into tinies recently!
      Thank god I've got a job for the next three weeks, might be able to afford him!

Also Soom aren't the first company to do red skin (just read a comment someone posted, too lazy to find it), as red is an option RS/BBB has had for a long time- but they are the first out of the more 'popular' companies, it seems. Nice to see a little less normality in their 'fantasy' section! If only I had enough money for both...

15. I want the normal skin one if he has human options. He'd be my first tiny. But his grumpy expression is awesome.

16. Ugh, I might have just time lapsed or fainted.

Soom. I. Love. You.

There is only one thing I collect that has taken more out of my wallet than dollies...and that's Hellboy merch. Now, I have to cash in all my vacation/sick time to get my YoSD Hellboy.>.< If they don't release fantasy parts, I will be very sad but I'll have to sculpt his own unique feetsies/hoovies [depending on Del Toro HB vs. Mignola HB].

Also, if they release a Legend size...I'll have to visit some pawn shops xD

17. Hey guys, look real closely at the light colored one... there is a tail :thumbup

18. HAH I'm not the only one! Let there be Pamcakes!

19. Uggggggh, they are too adorable. I really can't wait until they are released. Definitely need to see more pics of them before making a decision though.

20. Sheep?! That would have SOOMED me instantly. I am waiting for Soom sheep since they first released Glati & Glot. I'd be so happy if they finally make sheep (preferentially with an open mouth and tiny teeth). :aheartbea