1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Trachi & Lami Discussion [April MDs]

Apr 6, 2011

1. That is seriously the very first thing that jumped into my head when I saw the teaser picture! :whee: Go Mini-Hell Boy!
      I kind of like the extreme red of the resin - it's sort of cool to see Soom branching out. I hope the full effect is as awesome as the teaser! I also really like the look of their clothes. I might try to snatch a set for my Glati, who is dire need of outfits. ^^;

2. OMG so in love with the little normal skin one :D I hope they have hooves

3. Thankfully I think I am safe from these! I love the idea of getting so more fantasy colors for resin, but don't so much like the bright red or the little devil idea. The thing I like the most about these two are the eyes.... perhaps I will try to join a split just for the eyes.

4. I'm totally safe from these guys but I'm really loving their cat eyes. Might have to get the blue pair for my Nephelin.

Hey, so what's up with Soom always doing dark creatures for my birth month lol?! '09 a Succubus - Beryl, '10 a Gargoyle - Monzo and "11 devil twins - Trachy & Lami. What are they trying to say about us people born in April? :lol:

5. Hmm, I thought Beryl was 08, and Hati and Skoll were 09? I suppose leather mini-weres could be considered a little dark, but my Hati says she's spirited and loveable. ;)

.hlp

6. Totally adorable. I love them!

7. *lol* It's the same with my birth month May ^^- well at least until now, I had Sard- an Incubus in 2008, a well kind of werewolf- firelord Chrom in 2009, little vampires Grit & Syen in 2010 ;). Kind of curious what will be this year....

Back on topic- I like both, they are cute and if I had some spare money I would buy the red one just because it's red color- would look gorgeous together with my blue taco as her brother. I absolutely love the wig and eyes of the normal skin one. The outfit's accessoiries look interesting, I love skulls and striped panties. But the rest doesn't look too promising for my taste, I don't like pantaloons (or how you call them in English) like Grit & Syen and the Glati SO outfit had. And the brown suede leather doesn't look devilish enough for them ;) in my opinion. I'd prefer them in (men)skirts and dark colours. ^^ Just my opinion, it looks a bit like Soom wanted to create a more gothic look (skulls, the boots and the kind of panties) but then startled by their guts and backed off and had chosen a lesser dark color for them. In the end it looks like nothing half and nothing full like we Germans say. (meaning neither this or that)

8. For your MONEY!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :mwahaha

(and... the rest of ours, as well.)

So people who have been soomed before... how long until the full shots usually go up?

Because I'm more and more leaning toward the idea of having two red resin Baby Hellboy look-alikes in the house. They can fight for supremacy with the "action figure" version ;)

9. I'm worried cuz what if they came out with a big guy of these little ones?

10. wanna see their tail *-*

11. They'll probably go up for sale on Friday. :)

12. If they have hooves, I'm totally doomed/soomed... >_< WAHHH!

13. Blaaaah. I reallly REALLY love those horns.

14. Luckily, I'm not Soomed, but I'm not surprised you are, Thriith. You like your dolls a little non-standard! Lol! Hellboy, huh? Well, all I can say is this one is practically custom made for you! For anyone not in the know, here's a HB chibi!

[​IMG]

Yes. He very properly doesn't like zombies! (And he's quite red!)

15. Haha. My first thought as many people have was that the red boy reminded them of "Hell Boy."

I'm interested to see more of this red resin. I love they're stretching their varieties. I'd wish they bring back Vesuvia resin. Peh.

16. Did you guys notice in the picture that the little NS/WS one has a TAIL?

17. I wish they'd put out more pictures already. The red one is an interesting color but too bright for me. Do Soom tinies pose well?

18. I'd say that Soom Teenies are pretty decent posers, but I'm not an imaginative poser. 8'D They can stand on one leg = good poser(?!) 8'D

19. Good good. Since this will be my first I want something fairly good at posing. Especially since he's going to be my Chalco's baby. I love those eyes. Can't way to see more of them.

20. There you are Magic! I spammed you with PMs a while ago and no response :( He might be staring as Sherlock...but I haven't fully decided...not without the full pictures yet >.<

XDDD What a perfect picture <3 We all need more Hellboy 1 lovins