1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Trachi & Lami Discussion [April MDs]

Apr 6, 2011

1. The more I look at the red one the more I love the idea of having a small hellboy at home. ;___;
      Wahh! Iplehouse and Soom kills me. >___<°°°

2. Im wondering if theyll have a fantasy feet option. I can see the tail on the NS one but im wondering if its going to have a triangle point like cliche devil tails.

The NS one has the cutest face, i cant wait to see more photos x3 still really hoping im not soom'd

3. Ahhh 7.4 sized quakes while I'm trying to sleep.
      Come on Soom release these little devils tomorrow morning so I can have some distraction!

Right now I'm thinking a totally blank red devil with maybe the eyes and nothing else.
      It looks like the body is blushed in maybe black, like the horns? And I'd much rather see some sparkles and gold blushing and.. yes.. general intense blushing insanity xD
      The black is all just too dull for my liking.
      Plus, not sold on the faceup from what we can see so far.. but we'll see!
      Still, blank would be just affordable right now so, I wouldn't mind so much!

4. If the only fantasy parts are those horns and tail, I'll be very disappointed :( I also agree with Midnite, the face is very vague so I hope there's a second head of some sort [I can dream XD ] If not, I might be eating my own words and not get him for all the modding that would have to be done, it would be best to get a natural color and do my own red coloring.

Gold with sparkles [perhaps a marron or purple color instead of black?] Would look fantastic, I totally agree!

*crosses fingers*

5. Baby tieflings! How cute!

6. Wow! The red resin sure shocked me. Awesome to see Soom is trying some unique resins for their MDs again.

Luckily I'm safe from this size entirely, but I do fear their daddy next month. Greatly. D:

More pics will probably be up in about 10 hours~

7. Are we sure their daddy is going to be next month? Don't tell me that. D:

8. To be honest with all of you I'm hoping it's a MOMMY next month with that spicey red resin~! ;)

And man...I am loving those boots from this fullset >_O

9. WOW, the red, little hellboy is definitely something shocking! :o

Too bad he(?) wouldn't fit in with my doll family. Kinda leaning towards the adorable NS one, but I'll have to see more of their fullsets and prices to decide. ^_^ Even if they do not come with hooves, I think the double horns/tail/mini pitchfork are rather nice fantasy parts. Of course, it'd be extra awesome if a regular, old human head is offered/included!

And like alogue above, it's their mommy I really fear! :sweat

10. I agree, with some of their colored resins, it's like they have no idea...I would go with a blue-purple blushing to contrast the red, which is so heavy a color, but I think it would work. You would so want to pour the glitter on! :D I had this image of having a Taco and Red, and making them Lava and Frost faeries with heavy, Leeke-style blushing...but I ordered no Taco, so I get a literal Incomplete. ;)

Oh, I hope you're all right with the latest quake, you were literally the first person I thought of. :(

.hlp

11. Amphibel was last month. Soom's pattern is generally SG male -> tinies -> SG female -> tinies. It might not be their daddy, but it'll probably be a SG male.

Totally loving their impish appearance so far, despite the devil cliches. I love the red resin (way to go Soom!), and I'm definitely looking forward to more pictures. They'll hopefully be for sale late tonight/early tomorrow morning.

12. I really hope it's female too even if it breaks the pattern. There's been a ton of hoofed males...or at least just a few more than the females....right? I may be wrong but the red resin with Soom's super gem curves would be to die for.

13. It will be a SG male. Soom said so to the store in Tokyo and they have puplished it by Twitter. February- tan MG male, March- Lady, April- Tinys, May- boy again. So if this schedule hasn't changed, which don't seem so there will be a MD big boy in May. But I'm not sure it will be the daddy, as these Tinys hadn't anything to do with Amphibel. For me this looks like a new Soom pattern, no longer big doll and suiting tinys afterwards. I'd say it could be the daddy, which means I will be safe ^^- or they will release something different. Either way I'm curious about it. And I really hope Soom releases them tonight. I want to see more pictures.

14. Oh god..I better wait..but then I might regret it..I guess I'll have to wait to see the rest of the outfit the tinies come with. T_T I need a money tree. D:

15. phew - not Soomed this time :) and the adult version would certainly be very interesting

looking closely looks like the heads have normal ears, and the other fantasy bits are horns... definitely little devils with horns and pitchforks, will be curious if Soom go down the hooves path for these ...

16. Well have to agree a baby HELLBOY or baby DARKNESS would be sooo cute. Waiting to see what SOOM will do to us this time.... I just got my Minette in and begun sanding seams and doing face-up. Wonder if they will sand the red resin??? I know BBB did on the little ox. Fingers crossed.

- ShadowHawke -

17. Yes! Lava and Frost faeries! I'll admit that I've had a similar idea xD
      Then my leekeworld fairy is the Water fairy :D

18. You know, I just...I must have that Trachy. No doubt the Lami one is named after the Lamia. I wonder what 'Trachy' is supposed to be? I'm only thinking trachea, and that's....not really devilish enough.

I don't even like small dolls. But I might get this one. I personally hope they release a bigger red boy. Or girl. I could learn to mod for red resin like that! <3.

19. The more I look, the more in love I fall with the little normal skin(?) one. Must not get soomed again!