1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SOOM's Monthly doll for August (Leo): IO Wind Walker DISCUSSION

Aug 12, 2008

1. The Leo boy rocks!! :D

2. Very nice -- but resistable if it's not a MA. And it looks like it's not an MA. I'll just drool over all the ones y'all bring home. *grin* The name had me hopeful, but those body shots look pretty conclusive unless they've totally redone the body for MA males instead of just the arms.

3. He's very cute, but not gorgeous like Sabik:aheartbea, but I think they could have done so much more with a Leo girl - she could have been out of this world with 'big hair' and claws, a right vamp!

4. omg I love his mold, he is just so hot (wah why the monthly dolls, why not yearly dolls ...:/ )
      whoever gets him--> please neverending picspam :lol:

5. well we cannot see his hands... he could have lion claws.... (oh my....)....

I am happy I have just sold a doll and have the money to buy a new boy.... XD

6. :| I think I'm a bit dissapointed. It's just a teaser pic I suppose, but I'm not even tickled at the moment. I can't believe he isn't tan and he hasn't got fangs, he just looks like a regular Sard with a different outfit. Maybe he'll have cat feet and I can get a bit excited. I was so hoping Soom would come out with something to bowl me over as I'm a leo and wanted to get it. Oh well...unless the new pics show Wind Walker (why not fire walker? it's a leo afterall) with something spectacular, my money is safe.

7. Hmmm not all that tempted actually. Maybe if more pics are up...

8. Oh dear lord, he is handsome allright. Are there any records of women falling down comatozed after looking at soom males? 'Cuz I think I may be in the danger zone.

9. i feel the same way bloody hell. my bank account is so screwed.

10. if he's NS (and really, even if he isn't) and a super gem, i'm so screwed. ;~;

i'm not even done yet with my sard layaway!!! *screams*

11. Ohhhh nooooo... :love

I've been waiting for another Soom face to come out to go with my Sard, but wasn't expecting a Leo boy.. ohh carp. :XD: *waits for more pictures and girds bank account*

12. Aw... This is lame...

Now, I bet the pattern will be like this: boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl.

I was really hoping for a Capricorn male, but oh well.

13. in a strange way, i can still see some sense in this. because the number of days per month alternates between 30 and 31 days (february excluded), but july and august are both months with 31 days, and then the alternatating continues again.

or i could just be a weirdo who sees patterns in everything, compounded by a dazed brain from the flu. XDDDD

14. Big cat feet would be amazing, I'm a Leo and I'm finding it really hard to resist this boy~

15. Wow, could you imagine if... he... had... JOINTED... claws hands? :o

16. whew!! I'm saved...its a boy and I am not that impressed.. I am a little disappointed they didn't stick with the boy/girl thing...I can rest easy now.

17. lol! It's not just you, I was thinking the same thing XD Although I also wonder if they saw Virgo coming up and thought it'd be too good an opportunity for a girl.. or something... It's hard to know with Soom, they have so many fun ideas swirling around. :XD:

(Eek, hope you feel better soon. XD;; )

18. this Soom boy seems so interesting. I want to see the rest of him.
      I'm a leo myself, I want to see what the rest of him looks like ^^
      cat paws would be sooo cute~ (even though I'll not be able to afford him in his order period xD)

normally I like more childish, not so realistic dolls, but the monthly dolls of Soom are just gorgeous!

19. if he's super gem boy and if he's got lion's feet and claws then I am seriously damned =__________=
      I just love his face! And his belly *____* *drool*
      ...now....I hope I'll manage to get him X___x

20. :D He looks like a SG Rex! I kinda wish he was tan...