1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sooms new Elemental Babies! (Speculation)

Feb 27, 2009

1. Oooh a Topaz MSD.. I really really hope that happens.
      I doubt it will, cause Soom have yet to do any of the things I hope they will (doesn't mean I don't like their dolls, just means they never go in my dream direction), but I can dream!!

2. Well, Coquina was "soil", and a waterbuffalo. I'm going to outrageously speculate that the next upcoming tinies will have bull horns and hooves.
      Thank you and goodnight. *is grumpus*

3. I was (initially) right about this one being earth (soil) rather than water! We might still get both dryads and waterlilies (my new idea for water since there aren't really any flowery dolls...) for Green vegetation and Water.

Well, Soom went back for hooves for Earth. This big one looks like a nice counterpart for Chalco, a more serene female counterpart. The nice thing is, they look more like Beryl hooves, with more jointing this time. But enough of the big one, what weill the tinies be?

My most safe bets are that we'll see at least one of them be tan and there'll be hooves. Most likely tan and CW with Glot-like hooves although they could always surprise us with NS! I doubt it though... Ooh, it would be soo cool to have those skull helmets for tinies as well but they could go another route than water buffalo. I'm actually kind of exited about the next tinies, enough to be utterly disappointed if the face is not to my liking, since I'd really like a tan Soom TG. Only in human version, but we'll see if I fall for the hooves again...

4. Urgh yes. That's very true. It's likely that the next tinies are going to be hooves now that Coquina is hooves.
      Not again Soom, please no more hooves!
      It doesn't bother me that they keep releasing hooves with the big ones so much cause it's quite infrequent overall, but I already have Glot, Bygg, Afi and Ai. I AM DROWNING IN TEENY FANTASY HOOVES.
      Unless they release some fantasy resin, I think I might be safe. Just too many teeny hooves!
      Especially if we see tan yet again.

5. Shara, I'd love to see those skull helmets for tinies, too! And NS would be nice to see for a change.

(Edit: Waterlilies! What a lovely idea!)

6. Definitely the skull helmets on tinies would be adorable, and would probably 'force' me to get another hooved tiny xD
      But the idea of waterlilies KILLS ME. IT WOULD BE SO CUTE. I'd have to bring them home!
      Plus the idea of having the tinies be something that lives on the lake that the water buffalo drinks from, it's just too cute!

7. Waterlily tinies, with long, turning translucent, root legs and feet, and beatiful green leaf ears, and a pink petal crown, and the big leaf skirt, and long green fingers, with foliage down the arms...

8. This. 100% this.
      I WOULD BUY 10. So I could make an ENTIRE POND. :D

9. It would be lovely, wouldn't it, but don't get your hopes up ;) Another Water element idea would be something to do with clams and pearls. Well, we'll see eventually. Now I just have to survive through the next pair...

10. I wonder how they will do that. The clams, I mean, the pearl seems more easy to place. I doubt they'd really make a mollusc doll, maybe in the "Birth of Venus" sense, but I can't imagine the type of fantasy parts they'd give her/him.

11. Water-theme idea! A frog tiny: fantasy hands with bulbous fingertips, big transparent green flipper-feet, and the "swamp monster" type ears, and green and blue or brown eyes in the style of Beyla and Bygg. One in tan or green and one in white skin. That's what I want to see. I would *so* buy them. Both.

As for foliage.. I'm not sure. If foliage is next we'll probably see something spectacular (no 2 pairs of hooves in a row). However, if water is up next, foliage could bring us boring hooves again. I hope not, but it's a possibility. Personally I adore the dryad idea! I'd be okay with monkeys, too, because that would guarantee some naughty little faces! I'm having the hardest time connecting an animal (seeing as it's all quite animal-themed) to the foliage element. Insects? Monkeys? Birds? Squirrels?

12. Stick insects? Chameleons? Koalas? Caterpillars? Fruit bats?
      I'd love to see something reptilian or insectile. Cute antennae or a detachable sticky-out lizard tongue.

13. Monkeys would be too cute! If not dryads, let them be monkeys! <3

14. I really hope that there will be no next monthly tinies with hooves. >.<°
      In my opinion it is very cute and lovely but it is nothing really new and interesting.
      Of course I understand some people who would love to see hooved tinys in July. ^.~
      I think that will happen. But I hope for something special. I looooove the idea
      of water lilly tinies or something monkey or dragon like!! ;3

15. Shoot, as much as I love anything hooved, I'm hopeing for something non-hooved this month. Come on SOOM, I'm still holding out for tiny scorpions! LOL XD

16. Well, I think in a week or so the new teaser pic will be up (I'm guessing/hoping maybe a new teaser for Remaining Story will pop up before then to tide us over; please pacify us Soom addicts with pretty eye candy..), but I'm certain as they're tiny Coquina's that there'll be hooves all around.
      I don't mind anymore though :) My Eliv needs a body and I always enjoy seeing what lovely faces Soom will come up with! I'm more excited about the foliage and water fantasy parts. I would love something elvish or merfolk-ish for my girls!

17. I just had a dream that the new MDs will be mice! When I woke up I needed some minutes to realize that it was just a dream *giggles*.

18. Totally out of speculative range, but I realy wish SOOM would release a Lati yellow sized tiny as MD. Think about all the space we would save by that and a LY sized tiny with cute fantasy parts would be just too adorable ^^. I think I'm still a little sad that Shonki & Appini were YoSD sized dolls.

19. I'm quite happy with the Yo size. :) I haven't really handled anything much smaller (yet) though I have a whole list of pukis planned out when my daughter is older. We shall build them a village and re-enact Gullivers' Travels with them.

Back on topic: I just had to *gasp!* at my own happy thought and I wanted to share (it might make you happy too).

I believe Foliage is up next, yes? And after that Water?
      If this assumption is correct, as well as my assumption of the resin colors rotation (which might be thrown off a little thanks to the NS doll of this month.. >.>), Foliage will have the fantasy resin color and WS, and water will have the WS and... *drumroll* GS!!
      Just *think* of the lovely possibilities a GS Water themed doll could bring...
      Not to mention the color of the fantasy resin with the Foliage theme. Dare I hint at pearly green?

Edit- I'm doing a lot of assuming, I know, but I'm willing to risk it for the sake of that happy thought.

20. LOL! Definitely time to ressurect this thread! Who's anticipating centaur tinies now? Does everyone still feel 'too many hooves' as a result? LOLOL! ^ ^

.hlp