1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sooms new Elemental Babies! (Speculation)

Feb 27, 2009

1. A centaur tiny would likely make me weep a bit. xD I'd wanted a DaisyDayes centaur, but as her offerings of them are extremely limited and extremely expensive, the chances of my having the money at the same time she's selling are slim to none. And it's probable that I'd love a Soom as much or more. But I won't be having the money until after Christmas at the earliest unless I pull a macaroni art gift for my family!

Fiendish creatures, Soom.

2. Hm, I would not be blown away by a centaur. That would be literally "too many hooves" for me (I would be too stupid to get the little one standing ^^). But a 2-hooved baby would be too normal... unless there would be some crystalline or sparkling resin features or an out-standing beautifully/unusual face.
      Next tinies will come in October, yes?

3. I don't own any Soom dolls yet... but if they released a centaur tiny and it had an adorable face (as it would take more than just hooves to snag me) I would be very tempted.

I'm very curious to see what Soom has in store for the next tinies.

4. On one hand I really don't need a centaur tiny, on the other, I do have that unicorn centaur character ;) Most probably I'll pass though. I'm still waiting for a NS Bygg boy.

5. If they're tiny Centaurs I'd go into debt to get one >.>

6. TINY CENTAURS YES PLEASE. xD

7. I would love centaur tinies. Or imagine a pegasus tiny and an unicorn tiny with four hooves! *drool*
      I hope it will be something gorgeous... err... <.< I hope it will be nothing I like because I had other
      doll plans. T__T

<3 EDIT:
      May I enter my idea? x3
      I thought it would be cute to create a pixel doll from: http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php
      [​IMG]
      Sooo cute. x3

8. Oh crap. If they released a centaur with wigs a la pegasus I would be so Soomed.

So after Soom released full pictures of their newest MD... who else is hoping for tiny centaurs (or a variation of such)? *raises hand*

9. I think my first bjd love was domadoll's centaur, I think I'd fall hard for a teenie gem centaur, but I'd prefer it have a human head.

10. I admit, having given it some thought, I'm extremely on the fence. Having gotten both Beyla and Bygg in our house, the last thing I think I truly need is a centaur tiny with a unicorn horn as well...and that would probably mean two heads, which I understand, with a fantasy head and a regular head, but ouch!

If they offer, essentially, a fully normal tiny alongside a fantasy tiny, it might work though, no? And then you'd have your choice of one or the other... But I don't know if they'd be willing to go that route, we'll really have to wait and see. Plus, there's always the possibility that they go in a completely different direction, Appini and Shonki had little to do with Breccia...

.hlp

11. Does anyone know wich elements ? cause some people say the elements are light dark fire wind earth and water others have metal and lightning. and energy

12. Y'know, I'd entirely forgotten the element thing...the last time I remember checking they had, I think, water and earth left to go, as Epidos was fire. So I really don't know anymore, LOL! ^ ^

.hlp

13. Oh God no. Christmas is coming. I need to buy stuffs for other peoples now! :atremblin

14. Light and dark belonged to the elementals of 2009. (Like Cuprit/Glot/Glati being dark). This year the elementals have had aether(or energy), metal, earth, fire, water and there's still the last big male for wood coming. The tinies has been of the same element as the big one before them. We're still missing the tiny fire equivalents of Epidos, tiny water equivalents of the new dragon lady and the wood.

15. There you go! Something to give us all pause...each year they do seem to save the best for last, at least IMO. I loved Heliot and Amber so badly, and last year was Chalco, I do have to wonder if we won't be bowled over again at the end by the last big male with the wood theme! Just have to survive a couple of months' tinies first... ^ ^

.hlp

16. Surviving is the word :) I've almost convinced myself that I won't 'need' a centaur tiny (I'd need it to be CW and no matter what the head, I'd need to replace it with R.Beyla... Neither do I want a dragon baby. But if they blow me away with the sculpt... I'll be screwed like with my Ai. None of this years tinies have really intrigued me enough though, but we'll see.

I'm still wanting little dryads, but of course they'll be the last ones to be released. :D And they won't come out untill next year especially with these delays.

17. If the dryad (wild speculation) doesn't appear until January, that's cool, Christmas would be done by then and budgeting would be fine in the New Year (well, hopefully at least!), but you're right about the sculpts. With Epidos' body coming to me at some point in the next couple of months, I'm actually okay with passing up a tiny centaur body as well, and if the sculpt slays me, I'm anticipating getting into a split for the head. Especially if the head is NS. Otherwise, I'm not fretful about it.

.hlp

18. It sounds pretty reasonable that we will get Tiny centaurs.
      I thougt it would be really lovely to catch a doll like this but
      now...looking at Pearl who has only two hooves - I think they
      won't fit together. ^-^°°°°

So now I hope for dragon tinys...that would be cute too. ;3
      What do you think about the next tiny? <.<

19. Well, we just don't know is the thing! So, it seems logical that it would be centaurs before dragons, as it was that way for the big dolls. But we already know that the babies don't always follow what the big dolls are like! Now Soom's said there would be centaurs, and they're the ones who know. ^ ^ But what if it isn't baby dragons at all? And what if the baby centaur bodies still need more time? Then for sure we'd see whatever's next, and they'd probably be pushed back to next year. ;_;

.hlp

20. Thats one thing i was wondering about, if we would see the next tiny near the begining of November or mid november depending if they needed a bit more time. I know Epidos was a real piece of work for them, im wondering if they would need that same extra time with itty bitty centaur bodies too? *3* either or im rather excited, i wonder when the teasers for the tiny will go up...and if indeed it will follow after Epidos or Miss dragon lady :P

.__. knowing my luck im expecting dragon babies, or centaurs and we end up with turtles, there water and dragon like right? XD I dont know im just saying id have a good chuckle if they hold off on the centaur babies till later if their not quiet done figuring out the tiny body jointing and do something else for now.

O__o im just thinking out loud again i guess haha~