1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sooms new Elemental Babies! (Speculation)

Feb 27, 2009

1. @Agent Panda: I hope that it is in the beginning of November...I will have autumn holidays at school and have time to sit in front of my computer and wait for teaser pictures! x3

As I mentioned before I would be happy about dragon tiny gems but on the other hand as heidipay already posted they said that there will be small centaurs and they released two super gems consecutively. There was no August doll because of creating Epidos centaur body. So it really feels like there will be centaurs in November. ^^

The best would be if they release as everytime two dolls but different bodys...a dragon body and a centaur body. xD
      But I think it would be better if I stop speculating about that they won't do two different monthly dolls either way... ^^°°
      Except they make up for the delay in August. Haha...
      I can't wait.

2. I can't wait to see these either! Did Soom tell someone there would be teenie centaurs? I was looking back on release date and photos of the last teenie gem. Was it really July? wow, but time flies though! Sales started on the 13th, teaser photos up on the 8th. I DO hope we see teaser photos sooner in November though.

I'm thinking how beautiful other Teenie Gem outfits would look on a centaur body, especially Beyla's. I wondered too where the August doll was (when I looked at the line-up yesterday), Soom has been releasing so many different types of dolls, all beautiful and I didn't notice the skip.

Would you say a dragon teenie would be a combination of Grit/Syen & Alk/Yrie?

3. The August break was because of creating Epidos with the centaur body and the bunch of releases in other doll lines: Remaining Story, Fairy Legend, Special Order I think.

I and probably we all aren't able to say what Sooms plans are exactly. We can only speculate and discuss about our wishes
      and hopes
      . :3 For me a dragon tiny would be a small Nephelin version. Lovely wings on the back like Grit and Syen had with the magnets and cool dragon legs like our October dragon girl has. ;3

4. Exactly! I mean Soom may not have centaurs in mind next month at all, and we have seen in the past that the tinies do not always match up to the large counterparts. Shonki and Appini didn't match up to Breccia exactly, for example. So we may see centaurs, or dragons, or anything else! ^ ^

.hlp

5. Appini/Shonki and Brecchia both did have paws though, so the tinies of this year have followed the larger counterparts much better than last year. Remember that Bygg/Beyla with hooves were the tinies of light and Dragon Spahelr was the Light God? Now that had no correlation what so ever... This is why I'm actually very curious to see dragon tinies (whenever they come out, if they even do follow Nephelin): we haven't had those yet.

I don't think they'll release two sets of tinies in November though. IT has been said that this year will be the last set of MD dolls, so they have time next year to release the missed out dolls. I do think they'll continue next year with more Remaining story, fairies and MD rereleases though, but that's for an other speculation thread ;)

6. The whole 'last year' things looks to have been an unfounded rumor, midnitestar asked the lady at the Soom store who said there were no plans to end MDs, they're probably just going to start a new storyline in the March timeframe like they do every year.

And it's true they've been much better about 'matching tinies this year, look at the baby centaurs, LOL! ^ ^

.hlp

7. Is it too early to revive this thread??
      From what I understood, Taco and Dolomi were the last MDs for this storyline, weren't they? Any wishes for the new batch? Something completely new? A new size (smaller than YoSD size...)? I suppose Soom will not stop doing new tiny MDs for this year ^^.

I have been very good this round and did not order Taco/Dolomi. But I'm quite excited about what they'll release next!

8. I think we'll still receive tinies like the moose man in this cycle. After that, who knows?

9. Well, there is actually a new big MD... So no tinies like the moose-man. Will we get new tinies this year? Little death god doggies?

10. Next tinies are in April so, we have a while!

But I'm hoping for LITTLE EGYPTIAN TINIES.
      I would die!!!!!

11. April? Oh, that's good to hear!!
      Actually, I'm hoping that they will do a whole new story = new concept. I was not that fond of the animal concept last year. I didn't order anything from Soom last year (good girl!), so it might be time for a new Tiny for me ^^.

12. So is anyone like myself hoping desperatly for baby versions of the latest SD MD??? lion angel thingys. omg O.O
      I got a feeling For once soom wont do them. but I can hope..? right ..? XD

13. I'm not sure if I wish to be Soomed or not... I have only ordered Aloa this year (and nothing last year), but I still have already 3 Soom girls at home. Not sure if I can justify another one. And I'm not into the latest angel/devil theme. I really wish they would come up with a totally different idea next year. I mean we had fantasy creatures, animals and now angel/devils. What going to be next?

14. I want giraffes. :|

15. My quota for Soom tinies is full, so I'm kinda hoping they would't release anything must-have ;-) In speculation of themes though, after Ender I really thought they'd go with the egyptian mytology theme more. Maybe they'll revisit it after the angels and demons.

16. are they done with the angel/demon theme thou..? i think they have 6 more to go... but meh thats just my speculation..

i want angel lion baby thingys :< i mean i cant aford them.. yet XD but i'd still like them to do them :3