1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom's Original Minigem Girls: Uyoo, Aren and Garam

Nov 27, 2005

1. Oh! I don't know if this interests anyone but for those ordering during the second period -- I asked about the wigs that'll be included and Clover said that they're general wigs -- black, blond, brown wavy & long. They also might add 8 more wigs to the website this week... and actually, looking at the website now, I see they've added 7. So I think those might be the wigs you'll be getting during the second ordering period!

Just an FYI. :)

2. My Uyoo arrived this morning.
      Here are two photos. Outfit is fashion fever / clogs & clip by yokokonda.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm so happy with her. She's going to be so much fun to dress as i already own many items that will fit her from blythe, momoko, barbie, jenny etc.

3. Love those clogs Rhibops!!

Here is my Uyoo. She has the coolest gray/green eyes on her, and this is a black poshdoll wig (with velcro to keep it on).

It is great that she wears Barbie clothes.

[​IMG]

4. I just posted a few pics of my mom's Uyoo, Zoe, here:
      http://denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36438

She's wearing a My Scene outfit and a Monique wig. My mom went ahead and ordered the white sheepskin wig and the black dress they showed her in on the site.

Zoe's so precious; I love how dainty she is!! My mom's never had a doll this small; she never liked Barbies as a child, she always had Cissy dolls instead. So as her first really little doll, and her first ABJD, she's really enjoying her!!

5. [​IMG]

There are some new Uyoo pics in the gallery today - two threads by cancan and one by me!

6. *dances*

My husband got me a Uyoo for Christmas!! (We had our celebration early, as we're going out of town.) He made me believe that he'd missed out on the order period so that I wouldn't know what I was getting. I suspected, though--and I have to admit that I was a big enough loser to sit there comparing the size of the box in Pirate Wench's box opening photos (at least I think it was PW's photos) to the box under my tree.

I'll post pictures later--HOORAY!! She's so charming!

7. My Uyoo arrived today! So cute! I did end up wiring her though since I was having trouble getting her to stand and do some of the poses I wanted. I can't decide if I like the wire yet, or not. It's a little stiff when posing her, but she does pose better. Anyway, here's a quick photo (without her crazy default wig). If you want to see a silly story about her arrival, click the pic!

[​IMG]

THIS CUTE LITTLE GIRL NOW LIVES WITH GRIFFONFEATHERS :)

8. Ohh I'm glad to see everyone's pictures! I order an Uyoo a couple of days ago! I'm so excited! Going shopping for clothes already and driving my roomies crazy! How long did it take for everyone to get her? *Wiggles in excitement* She is one of my dream dolls! YAY!

9. Congrats you won't be disappointed, I love georgia my Uyoo.

10. I was having trouble getting my girl to pose very well and I decided to tighten up her elastic today. That help a lot! I also put some thin suede in her joints and some thin wire in her arms and legs. Makes a big difference! Here's a pic of her, standing on her own, dressed in a Silkstone Barbie party dress :)
      http://dolls.wordpress.com/files/2006/04/OpalPinkDress.jpg

11. oh dear... i so want an Uyoo Elf. and my SO will mock me through the floor because she "looks just like a barbie" (doesn't!) and "why don't i play with my My Scene dolls" (which i bought for the clothes!) i want to sell the dolls and keep the clothes for Uyoo... i hope the Elf doesn't become limited or anything, as it will be a couple of years before i can buy her. for now i'll live vicariously through you guys :)

12. Dwarfgirl : I love you Elf Uyoo. She is so cute!! Is it just me or does her face look slightly different from regular Uyoo's (besides the pointy ears)?

13. Eiko82- Hmm...I'm uncertain. I look at some pictures and think that her nose is smaller....and her bottom lip more full. I'm not sure if a custom face up would make it appear that way or not? *Googly eyes* I don't have a reg Uyoo to compare to! Sorry! I wish I could be more helpful! I'm glad you like her! I'm totally in love with her! I so happy with my doll family right now! *BEAMS*

bugland- I hope you can bring one home to you soon! Soom's website doesn't say anything about her being limited so take heart! *Smiles* I'll post more pictures soon for you!

14. Thanks for replying anyways, dwarfgirl. I must say I really like your girl. I wasn't head-over-heels with regular Uyoo (they're cute tho) but this little Elf Uyoo really caught my attention *blush* I hope to see more pics of her in future :)

15. I was hoping someone would get the elf - I would love to see more of her also!

Carolyn

16. thanks, dwarfgirl- i'll be hanging out here! :)

17. doughgirl- would it be all right if i used the Uyoo icon from your sig? (not the pic, just the name.)

18. Anyone else got a Elf Uyoo?

I've taken a liking to her sculpt but I wanna see more ownerpics.