1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom's Sweet Melody of June: Eliv & Iv (MD)

Jun 26, 2009

1. I like the webbed split feet is more creative than standard mer and offers more poseability I think.

I was soomed at the ears and smiling expression

2. oh woa i barely noticed the ears. They're sooo angelical and cute!!! I love their fin parts. Luckily I want to wait out for what the air and earth chibis will be. Hoping for a baby IO and Euclase.

But i want to know how they stand in those fins...

3. Even though I'm a pisces, I'm not too much into a mermaid doll.. but their faces are really cute, and the wigs look like they'll be cute too. Can't wait to see more pics. I won't spring for one, but I might keep one in mind later to get a head secondhand XD

4. These two are adorable! Very unique with those tail like feet but I think I'm safe on them! Whew~ It always feels like such a relieve when I can say no to the SOOM monthly dolls! :lol:

5. The way I see it is, it DOES seem unlikely that Soom would have given away everything in the teaser pics. I mean, all that's really left for us to see is the costumes at this point if all the special parts are the head and feet.
      SO, I wonder if there's another surprise for us? Like webbed hands.. maybe even fins on the arms or something?

Or maybe Soom just got sick of everyone driving them nuts with questions every month when teasers come out so this time they just decided to give it all away xDD

6. i was honestly really really hoping for a very unoriginal mermaid body... im a little sad, but happy, too... gives em am onth off soom >.< lolol

7. I do hope there's something else besides just the fin ears and frilly feet, like webbed hands, or some fins on the arms. Like I said, it's a bit sad that they just went and released the special parts right off the bat. Buuuuut, I dunno.

Am I the only one that's slightly irked at Soom for doing more special resin (and in weird shapes too), since that'll make the production time longer, and increase the insane wait time?

8. I sort of feel the same way.. but at the same time I LOVE THE SILLY SPECIAL RESIN!!!!!!:D
      When I saw Amber in person for the first time last week, I fell instantly in love with the pearl resin. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      I also have a Cuprit on the way, so it's great to have another transparent resin baby potentially on the way to match her! It makes the perfect little family!

I also think those weird little feet wouldn't look anywhere near as good in normal resin, but that might be because I.. well.. really like weird transparent parts!!:sweat

Still, the fact that this could put Soom way behind again is definitely worrying, especially as this hints that the next goddess might have special resin parts too.
      There's a chance that the NEXT element MDs (Light was it?) are going to get really delayed when it comes to shipping!
      But you never know, Soom might get their act together.. might!:lol:

9. I like the blue boy's eyes, but not sure how I feel about the rest. I am tired of the "pink and blue" theme. Why not something like peach and blue or orange and purple? Even tropical fish colors would be pretty. ^^

And I think by looking the fins will be blue and pink even without the blushing, sort of how Topaz parts were amberish-orange. That does pose a problem for anyone wanting different colors. I am really going to have to think about this monthly...which really is a good thing lol. But those feet are kind of neat. And I am happy about one thing. Someone made a doll SMILE. About time, was getting tired of the pouty, grumpy dolls. =D

10. They are absolutely adorable but I must admit I'm a tad disappointed - I would have loved a couple of 'real' mermaids - resin tails and everything! I hope July's MD will have a real tail :(

11. I love their faces, not too sure about the tail-legs.... Looks like i'll be joining a split! Semi-soomed again lol

12. fishies go pookpookpook *makes fishy faces at the pics* soooo cute 030

13. aww their little fins are so precious

14. OH my oh my!
      Those are adorable faces and totally to my liking...
      They remind me of Puki Cupids with that smile ... oh .. but I am not sure fishy legs are my thing though...

15. omehgosh, I have been planning on getting a chocopuki, but after seeing these lil ones!!!! They are sooooo uber cute!!!! I dont know if I can resist. I have yet to be Soomed (except by a pair of eyes lol) but these ones may capture my heart yet!

16. Squee! What an awesome take on mermaids! :D I love their little fin feet, so pretty and much more poseable than a full mermaid tail. And those ears! <3 But I wonder if they are molded on or not? I kind of hope they are detachable like Vega & Topaz's ears, that way they will be less tempting. Detachable ears annoy me. >.< I'm not quite sold on their faces, though its hard to tell with just one pic. I'm excited to see more!

17. Ooooooooh I was waiting for a face for the hooves I got from glot/glati, and this is so perfect. I don't even mind him having finny ears! I hope I can afford him.... :3

18. Well they don't resemble Vega, or even less poor, forgotten Deneb. I really wanted a face that resembled Vega in tiny form, but they're WS which means they're possibly trouble. The ears and feet are adorable and their smiley little faces are cute, though I tend to prefer neutral expressions. They are certainly perfect little water babies!

19. Okies, at first I was a little sad that there was no jointed tail, but I the more I look at the pictures the happier I am that they went a little more creative this time <3 Kudos to Soom! The transparent resin is love imo. I can not wait to see the big dollie version of these 2 sweeties. <3

20. Oooh for crap's sake... Those little ears, and the little feetsies... I want a goldfish baby.

Soomed again! My poor wallet!!!