1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom's Sweet Melody of June: Eliv & Iv (MD)

Jun 26, 2009

1. I has escaped the Soom'd!
      Considering the last two rounds of monthly bbs have gotten me, I'm pleased to say that these just don't do it for me. I'm not fond of the fact that the feet-fins make standing look impossible, also that they're delicate looking means breakable to me. Though the little :3 faces are really cute.

I'm free! I'm free!

2. Misa1, I though exactly the same! The the tail fins look so much like split goldfish tail~<3

3. Oh my gosh I didn't even think of that but you 2 are right! That jsut makes these little ones even cute imo! <3

4. I'm so psyched. Koi tinies! With black speckles and silver and gold! We could make a whole school of them! XD

5. Fish babies all around!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

6. bugger bugger bugger...... DO WANT T_T;

7. *Soom Swoon!*
      Ooooo~h they are so PRECIOUS!
      I don't have the money for the doll I'm saving for... much less the money to be soomed...

But darn it those little flowing blue feet... <3 I can't wait to see more!

8. d'aww their faces are so sweet! but thankfully I'm not soomed again 8D though I do want to see their wigs better... and maybe the outfits... XD

9. I have to say they don't really do it for me. Mostly the fish legs look awkward to me. I full on mermaid tail might have been really cool. The faces are cute and the shell ears neat but I hate those detatchable ears.

I MAY be getting the outfir and wig if it's at all reasonable though, those look really cool.

10. I want the ear parts for my Glati T_T; why oh why did you do it to me soom?! >.<

I already have a Chrom on layaway, my Glati, cuprit parts, Euclase parts and a meditation head ;__; whyyy *rocks in a corner*

11. so i'm not the only one who thought this. yeah!!! :)

12. They remember me a lot of Vega last song, cutie, and now how should be the August MD?
      Ha ha too crazy to looking forward to next month?

13. The more I go back and look at them the more I want one! The pink one (not sure which is which) is just calling my name! D:

14. Oh wow...I wonder what the big doll will look like. Maybe a mermaid tail??

They are so cute, but Chrom is taking the money.

15. Really I had no intention of having a fish baby and really dunno how to fit them into my dolls..
      But but but that Cupid like face is making me really want them... I swore that I wouldn't get a Soom MD without their fantasy part but these are really seriously tempting me.

Of course, need to see everything else first....

16. Aack I thought I would be safe from these little ones T_T I guess I'm partial to fish haha~~ *looks at my fishtank* ^^;; *that's what both Spiral and I get for being Pisces haha* :D I can't wait to see more. . . I also hope for webby hands ^^

17. OMG! They are so cute!!! Love their feet very much.
      They remind me a bit of Volks YoTenshi Hinata.
      Look like I have a thing for smiling dolls. :sweat
      Can't wait to see more photos... :XD:

18. Holy CARP. They're almost irresistible! I narrowly escaped this month, but next month, if they release a full sized girl with fish or mermaid parts... I'm so freaking soomed, it's not even funny. x_x

19. They are cute.

The fact that the clear parts are cast in clear resin makes me worried that the delivery will be pushed back. But I think they are cute.

The fin feet are actually to be like an upside down gold-fish bowl so that there is even balance on the two sides and they will be able to stand on their feet.

From what I can see right now, I am not too fond of the outfit (which is good.) I think I will be ok with just a blank doll and color him to a non-light-blue fish

20. I am seriously thinking about it...I dunno. but adorable faces.