1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom's Sweet Melody of June: Eliv & Iv (MD)

Jun 26, 2009

1. I catually don't like them at all! Yay! I think they got the Paris Hilton mouth, which really puts me off. And even thogh the feet are "different" and sort of cute, they look alot like something from Toys'r'us imho. *Hides*. I am rather disappointed though, cause I had expectations at some point about a mini Vega.

2. i wonder if the fin ears are detachable i'd love some for my girl
      and the wigs~ i guess i'd join some split ^^

3. Right there with you! I think they are adorable. I might have to break my rule about not doing tinies.

4. They're so adorable!!! Must resist...DX

5. Wow even though I KNOW they're not coming out until probably Monday evening, I'm sit sat here refreshing the page every hour hoping for more pictures!:sweat
      It's even more ridiculous for me as I'm probably not even going to be able to order one until Japan decides to start selling!
      Still.. WANT MORE PICTURES!!!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

How many people are sold on them already and will definitely be getting one?
      If so, the boy or the girl?:)

6. I'd love to get the girl, but I have to think about it. I should have to sell my lusis face-plates to get the money for her, and it feels really discouraging when I think about it. :<
      But then, I might really regret it, like I did with Vesuvias and the mer-folk-pukipuki's.

This is a hard decision to make. x_x

7. Gah, those have such cute faces! Remind me of some Volks mold...

8. The legs are really interesting, but I think I'll be passing on them. I think I would have preferred a traditional mermaid tail.

9. I'm pretty definitely going to get the boy, and then sand off the bits to make him a blue girl. I like girl dolls, but prefer the blue, and if the color is molded into the clear resin parts...

10. They're cute..but not for me. I'm not crazy about tinies to begin with though. XD

Safe this month!

11. Cute, but not must-haves as of right now > w<;;

12. I think the girl is pretty definite as long as the ears are detatchable. I'll use her as the tiny version of one of my most difficult characters when she isn't a sea creature. We'll see, though. :)

13. The ears look detachable to me - similar to those of topaz.

14. Dude. I really am IN love with these minis. D: I've stayed clear so far since Amber. I guess another layaway is in for another call for them. I really just love the feet really. o_o I think they could've pulled it off better but it's just so awesome. I know people think the feet are creepy or weird or even disgusting. Oh well. XD To each of their own!

The only one thing that bugs me is the head. But I hope to see better pictures of the head so I can put my final decision on it. I might be getting a girl...I'm unsure. D: They both are pretty colors. T_T

15. I'm safe on getting these two, but I want to see what next month looks like.

16. While I commend Soom for being creative with the tail-feet, it's unfortunate that we don't have dolls with standard jointed mermaid tails available, except for pipos. If anyone is innovative enough to make a really nice tail that joints enough to flex and make nice poses, it's Soom. So I almost think the tail-feet are a copout.

But on the good side, it looks like these dolls will be able to stand due to a tripod effect on each foot.

17. Out of all the tinies so far, I think these two have the most adorable faces i've seen. If I had a place for him, I'd get the blue one. I actually like the fin feet because a) more creative that normal mermaid tail and b) more posability because the feet look as if they can stand rather well, so better for photos and photostories.

Nah, I'll give these lil cuties a miss and squee over all the pics when they come in. Wonder how popular these two are gonna be?

18. I'm not big on the smiley faces, but I am so excited to see another doll with the translucent resin parts! I loved Topaz in her photos and was still wowed by her when I saw her in person, but secondhand prices being what they are...I am really hoping for another fairy-type doll in a few months when I might have some $$ in the kitty. Love the ears, though, and I really like the bottom of the feet, although I'm not crazy about the scales on the legs.

19. I agree. It is different from the average mermaid fin, but I would like it if the scales were a little more flat. I'd like them to blend more with the legs (maybe a little sanding could fix that) because all I can think of right now is how it would hurt if I had those and scratched them along the side of a rock *_* It also looks a little like their skin is melting. I still love their design ;-; and those faces are so loving and different, like persiasecretary stated, they remind me of that one volks yoSD (the name escapes me right now)

20. They look super cute, the head molds are adorable. I dont have a character for these dolls, otherwise I would totally get them, cause they are very creatively designed and super adorable. I dont think they look like YOSDs, both companies excel in making inimitable molds. Love their little feet! ~Gus