1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soony's Closet/Caidanbi Feedback Thread

Sep 10, 2007

1. Caidanbi is a great seller. She is very understanding, and very fast on shipping. :) Thank you so much for putting up with me.

2. I bought a NS Lishe from Caidanbi and it was a wonderful transaction! The doll was just as described, and was shipped out very quickly. Caidanbi is just great to deal with, A+++!

3. I bought a couch from Caidanbi and dealing with her was just awesome ^^.. more than nice when talking and more than faster sending the couch to me XDD.. oh my.. it's the first time i receive something in five days since sending the item ^^.

The couch arrived to me perfectly packaged and protected ^^!! ( the only one not being happy was the postman XDD .. huge package for him xDDDD ).

I will gladly deal with her without any doubt because of her care when shipping the couch, the lightning shipment and above all .. because her kindness ^^. Thank you so much sweetie !! A real pleasure to be able to dealing with you !!

4. I purchased a couch from Caidanbi this week and she was extremely kind with me, quickly sent the couch to me and arrived to me perfectly protected and in a lightning time!!! I will love to dealing with her in the future because this first time has been awesome ^^!!! thank you so much sweetie!!

5. Purchased a PukiPuki Flora with lots of extras this week. The transaction could not have gone smoother!! Great communication and superfast shipping. Highly recommended!!

Thanks!

6. I bought a Puki Sugar from Caidanbi, and everything went great! She was fast to respond, and my doll arrived very fast! She is wonderful to deal with! Everything was as described, and very nicely packed! Would gladly buy from again! You can feel great if buying from her!

7. I adopted a Puki Cupid from Caidanbi, everything was packed well and in great condition. Thank you for the new addition to my growing tiny family.

8. I purchased an SD girl clothing lot. Everything was wonderfully packaged and shipped super fast! excellent communication and quick replies to my questions! I would gladly buy/sell/trade with her any day!! :D

9. I adopted Sylf from Miss Deb and she arrived safe and sound. She was sent home promptly and Miss Deb is a doll to deal with, she is highly recommended. Thanks bunches.

10. I bought an SD boy lot of cloths! Fast shipping and well packaged! Would totaly buy from agine!

11. :lol: I think this must qualify as the best protected doll I've ever received. My pukipuki Flora came in a box big enough for two MSDs!

She is beautiful, however. Communication was great and Flora was sent out immediately. Excellent transaction altogether.

12. I bought a Luts Delf Kum-Ran from Caidanbi. She kindly allowed me to pay by layaway, and when I finished paying, my girl got here super fast and packaged very well. Caidanbi is a fantastic seller, very trustworthy. Thank you again! <333

13. Caidanbi sold me a pair of hands, she was so sweet and shipped so fast i highly recommend her ! would do business with again :3

14. I bought a MNF Brekaway scar head set from Caidanbi. The set arrived very quickly and was very well packaged. Communication throughout the whole transaction was great. All my PMs got answered very quickly and Caidanbi was always very polite. The entire transaction was great.

15. I recently purchased a NS Soony from Caidanbi. The doll arrived exactly as described and was exceptionally well-packaged. Because the doll was my birthday/christmas present, she left me a card in Soony's box. :D The very best part is that she came a day before my birthday. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

16. I bought a Minifee scar head and hand set from Caidanbi and she was wonderful to deal with. They arrived quickly, were packaged well, and threw in some cute extras! <3 Thanks so much!

17. I bought a Minifee Karsh from Caidanbi. Wonderful seller to deal with. The doll was packaged very well and is just beautiful! Thank you so much! :thumbup

18. I purchased a MNF Karsh from Caidanbi and he arrived very quickly (within days of purchase)! He was well-packed, excellent condition, and Caidanbi is a sweet and conscientious seller, adding even more nice items with him. Caidanbi was great with communication and PMs keeping me informed of the whole process. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from Caidanbi again. A very recommended seller!

19. Another great purchase from Caidanbi! I bought a sleeping MNF scar head & arm and she shipped lightning fast! Everything was packed safely, and there were a few thoughtful extras included as well. :)

20. I recently purchased a MiniFee Dark Elf Soo from Caidanbi, not only did she arrive extremely quickly, she was exceptionally packaged, exactly as described and came with the most amazing extras!
      Caidanbi was great to talk to, very informative in her messages, and overall a great seller! I would definitely buy from her again.