1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soudoll High Priestess Celina

Oct 29, 2009

1. Oh wow she is gorgeous! I love everything about her! :D

2. I am too! That color makes her super tempting, but her face sculpt doesn't do it for me.

3. She's really stunning :D This blue skin is wonderful, and first time, I really like a fullset ^^

4. Really pretty shade of blue resin. So many blue dolls are a greyish, so this one is refreshing. I also like the sculpt quite a bit. It would be attractive in any color. Maybe one day they'll offer it in other colors, too.

5. OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD SHE'S BLUE!

How I wish SO BADLY she were Soulkids size. THEY NEED TO MAKE A BLUE SOULKIDS DOLL!
      In fact, I want this so badly I'm close to mailing Souldoll and saying PLEASE MAKE ONE!

I'm totally obsessed with the Bambicrony coloured elves because I LOVE their fabulous colours and I'm always wishing other companies would do something equally vibrant and beautiful. THIS is exactly what I've been talking about.
      But she's just way too big.

SOULKIDS BLUE GIRL PLEASE!!!!!

6. Oh my god, that is a heart-stoppingly beautiful shade of blue!

I fear for my wallet for this lady. I have the perfect character for her, too...oh god.

7. have you seen the boy version of celina ? i have now a better idea of the face ( and i love it !)

8. Woooppeee doooo! Just ordered her!

9. Congrats, Neffy!

I'm glad she's not a limited edition. I wish I could order her for Christmas.
      In the mean time, I hope to see some pics owners.

I really like the outfit, but I didn't expect to be that price ^^' I have to save some money.

10. ty :).

yeah the outfit was a bit on the high chart but what can you do XD. I really wanted it bad :).

She is not a limited but the skin colour is apparently, it is only being sold until end of december.

11. Her blue skin reminds me of the upcoming movie Avatar, the aliens in the movie are that very shade of blue, but with yellow eyes.

12. Dang... dang... Mesmerizing. And that outfit is just fantastic. Yeesh. Almost $1K by the time you add in all the "stuff."

*pace* *pace* *ponder*
      As much as I've loved watching everyone get all the Sooms and Iplehouses and so forth this one may be the one that breaks my resolve for the bigger ticket item for this year...

13. Here's the normal skin Celina so you can see her sculpt better -> http://www.souldoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=1884

I love the blue color, and her outfit is gorgeous (love the spear and crown)... but i'm not crazy about her sculpt. I think i'll wait and get a Queena or Philippa.

14. Like most others have already said, she's beautiful, but it's something about her face... ^^;; I would LOVE to have that crown, staff, or outfit, though~ :aheartbea

15. Wow thanks for the info, I didn't know the blue skin was limited. I really have to order her for Christmas ^^

16. Oh wow... I think I may be ever so slightly in love. She reminds me of a book I loved as a kid that had blue elves in it. If I had the money I would be sorely tempted, but since I'm still saving for my first (relatively cheap) doll, abandoning all my plans and saving for a bright blue doll... Gosh, I want her though. And her outfit is amazing!

Neffy, I am incredibly jealous of you right now. ;)

17. Wow! I love the deep blue color---it's not that pastel/ Easter egg color that other companies have. I wonder why it's only being offered until after December? After December is that a humid season in Korea?

I promised my husband I would not buy any more dolls until after February. This gal may cause me to break that. I think I need to go through the action figures and see who I can sell off.

At one point I was really into tarot cards, and I'd love to have a doll based on them.

Do you think Soul Doll will do others?

I think the face suits the card she represents--very pensive and thoughtful.

18. I wonder what would happen if the "Parting lines on the blue skin body can appear little roughly and hard more than white & normal skin" were sanded.

19. For some folks, the parting (mold seam) lines are a detraction. I'd read Soom's statement that the lines might appear more prominent. I'd hesitate sanding any colored skin doll, including tanned dolls, as the sand portions tend to be lighter. Why, I don't know, but I believe this is true.

Speaking of prominent--does anyone think the images' colors are very saturated? This could mean the doll is not quite so bright blue in real-life.

20. She is stunning! But, I have a feeling she won't be quite so OMGBLUE in person; I think the dark blue blushing in the photos has a lot to do with how amazing she looks. Guess we'll have to wait for owner pics! :D