1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soudoll High Priestess Celina

Oct 29, 2009

1. Yep, they're actually doing a whole series of them. Sydee was the first in the Tarot Card series - the Magician. :) He wasn't blue, though... He just had an eye in his hand.

2. Hm now that I've seen her face in normal skin and as a boy, I'm not really impressed. I also think her face looks so much nicer with the blue skin. It just works. Though the true blue color does bother me, so asked Souldoll about the blushing. Kind of odd to blush a doll and not offer that, or show her true blue color without the blushing. In some areas she does look lighter. But I'm still smitten with her and that outfit cannot be passed up. Truly a marvel.

I just hope she's still there after Soom releases the next girl. :)

3. I ordered mine without a faceup cause I am planning to do my own, not only to bond with her, casue for me the painting is a bonding process, but also to put in "my" print on her. Yeah I too thought it was odd that they didnt offer body blushing. I will do my own, but I am not sure if I will do it dark blue or go with the more pink blushing that soom has on their greys.

4. Wow, I wish the male variant of her was blue... Give me an excuse for a Nightcrawler. :3

5. It is amazing...wow...great job to Solldoll!
      But I really don't like her face..

6. the more i see her the more i love her !!!! i think i will order her without the face up

7. Love.
      The.
      Blue.

Even though I'm not a big fan of the mould, she still calls to me, with that skin colour! I am really hoping they keep going with the tarot deck. Has it been something like 3 months between tarot releases so far? Souldoll is one of my favourite doll companies, and if they bring out the entire tarot set and do interesting skin colours - I am going to go broke. And they have done two sizes so far, zenith and double: which is awesome. I wonder if they will go through all their sizes, or stick to the larger sizes.

8. u__u I'm so sad I can't buy one. She'd be perfect for me, but way too expensive AND the blue skin only lasts until January. No time to save up. Darn you SOULDOLL! DX

9. :o I love her blue, but I also love her normal skin boy-self. <3
      I am kinda glad to see they are also selling her outfit by itself .... give me hope that they will do the same for all the rest of the tarot series.
      I just wonder though, how is this not limited edition when there is a limited order period? :p

10. Put her on layaway at Denver! That's what I'm hoping to do...
      just as soon as Soom releases Galena..and hopefully I won't love her...

All these dolls are coming at me all at once:o*_*

11. Willthere be mutiple ordering periodsfor her...?

"* This is not limited edition."
      is stated right under her picture and later is sais

"[Order period]
      2009/10/31 ~ 2009/12/31"

So.. is there an error on the site? is she limited? is she not? will they only sell her for that period, or does the 'not lmited' refer to the fact that they mgith domroe then one order periodfor her?

I'm so confused...I wanna know morebefore I scrambleto get moeny together

12. I might be wrong, but I think the blue resin is limited.
      Maybe after Dec 31, Celina High Priestess will only be sold in normal skin.
      But you're right, what they say is a little bit confusing.

13. Ok ARGHH ARGHH ARGHH.

I've suddenly decided that I can't avoid her anymore, I REALLY need this girl as a fullset in the amazing blue skin. I was so relieved to see she was still on sale and was thinking GREAT, I can spend some time saving up as she's clearly not going to vanish any time soon.
      It was THEN when I noticed that tomorrow is her very last day of being on sale.

So now I'm horribly depressed because there's just no way I could scrape together the cash by tomorrow.. and I really wanted to see owner pics before making the final decision.

Souldoll hates me, they really do!

Oh well. Hopefully they'll release some other amazing skin colour that'll make me glad I didn't get this one!

14. I've been back and forth on her as well, I really-really have a blue-skinned character that she'd be very good for, although I need her blank, the default faceup wouldn't work for my character at all. :sweat

I notice in the fine print that the Tarot card and the staff are 'limited time items', so it's possible her blueness will be sold after 31 December, but the limited items wouldn't be? But I'm afraid that her blueness will not be blue on 1 January, and the Priestess will then be a regular NS. :(

Considering my sudden distration of Spiritdoll Dark, and my ongoing battle with Soom (which I typically lose), I don't know...although Denverdoll does offer a longer layaway option than Souldoll, which is nice...I will probably push this to the wire as usual. :|

.hlp

15. I think it's her blueness that's limited until tomorrow. x_x
      And it looks like outfit is totally GONE due to fabric stock issues, meaning I couldn't get her as a fullset ANYWAY. She'd have to be totally naked. And I REALLY would need that dress if I got her. There's no way around that.
      So I think I'm being punished for leaving this one too long. Had I gone for it when I first saw her, I'd have been fine. Grrrrrrr!
      It's all Soom's fault too! I didn't get her because I was getting Galena instead.. but then I didn't get Galena and now I realize I want blue skin Celina after all!!

16. If you ask, Denver Doll usually can do a longer layaway for you if needed :D I'm doing 6 months for My Feeple Ashley with them though i doubt it will take me that long to pay her off ... though with this year of Soom Dolls and Angelheim girls coming out ... I really might need the 6 months after all! :sweat

17. LOLOL! Well, I actually did order her from Denver Doll... On 1 January! :sweat She was still on-sale, and they haven't told me 'no' yet, so I'm hopeful that I will be getting her in time for my birthday in May with the 4-month option. Now, hopefully Soom Chalco will be drippingly fugly. :doh

.hlp

18. i received mine :D

here is a indoor light picture to show you the blue skin :

[​IMG]

the fullset is wonderfull : the outfit:D heels and special hands all is great

a surprise : the spear of faith is blue like the doll

19. :oOMG!!! You gotta show her with the outfit on....is there a box opening??? I gotta see more pics of her!

20. *gasp* Oh that blue! And is it the angle, or does she actually have pointy ears? :aeyepop: OMG I'm so glad I caved and ordered her! That BLUE! *grabby hands* Hurry up and send mine Souldoll please please! :love