1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soudoll High Priestess Celina

Oct 29, 2009

1. I'm pleased with the blank head, still a little worried the blue may be too smurfy, LOL! :sweat But body blushing should still work things out nicely, and she's a good solid color, which is comforting. :)

.hlp

2. oohh blue...would love to see a nekky pic of her!! hint hint!

3. lyderic> Félicitations!! J'étais sûre que tu l'avais commandé ^^

OMG, she has lovely elf ears :D More pics please!!

4. lyderic, does she have any seams, or any areas where the pouring gates have been removed?

5. Oh my goodness, lyderic you have received your girl already!
      and she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL :)
      I am getting very excited now, but I ordered mine with face-up so it may be a while before she arrives.
      It will be interesting to see this lovely blue skin with custom face-ups, she must be wonderful challenge to paint.
      :daisy

6. i will try to make more pictures with the outfit etc asap ^^
      there is no marbles ( excepted when you look inside the head or inside the joints ) so i m really happy with that blue resin even it s tinted ( so be carefull if you wanna remove the seams ) mine have seams on the side of torso but nowhere else
      so i do my best for other pictures before i send the head to Gab spirit dolls ( i want my blue celina to be a peacock)
      i imagine it could be great to see this doll as the lady of corps bride nobody for it ?XD

@minivega : oui je l avais pas vue venir au depart mais j ai pas resisté des que l ai imaginée en paon... j espere qu elle te plaira autant qu a moi ! tres surprenante au deballage mais la magie opere tres vite et encore plus des qu elle a une wig^^

7. A peacock? What a wonderful idea :D Can't wait to see the result!

8. Loving the peacock idea, I'm actually getting into a Fairywing split for a feathered wig for my girl, LOL! :) I don't know, she inspires us? It's truly exciting to see her, and more pictures would be amazing, she's just got tons of potential. And fortunately for me I'm good with seams, so I've never felt a need to sand my greys. Blue should be good. :D

.hlp

9. I'd love to see more pictures of Blue Celina please!! She is looking gorgeous so far!

10. I've just received a shipping notice for my fullset blue celina !
      If she isn't hijacked by Customs she may arrive next week sometime.
      Will post photos as soon as she gets here.

11. Great pianissimo! Can't wait to see more pics of Celina :D

12. pianissimo: Oooh, I want to see her too! :D

As soon as I saw lyderic's photo, my husband had to put up with an awful lot of "OMG why did I put off buying her until the end of the sale period, I want to paint her NOOOOOOW" :lol: I really can't wait to see what people do with her. :D

13. great pianissimo i hope you will love her !

some other pictures of my peacock
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

14. :o:DWOW!! Look at that wonderful color!! Now I can't wait to see her all made up with her faceup! She is stunning!

15. ooooh!She is beautiful!!
      Oh, and the staff is actually blue as well? :o

16. Ilove her somuch ;;o;;

17. Oh wow, what beautiful hands she has too!

18. I'm loving the pics now, so relieved I ordered her in time! :D

.hlp

19. Here is my Celina, just out of the box - quick pics -no time to dress or wig her yet
      My camera refuses to show her true colour - apologies, she looks green here and very pale but she is actually the beautiful deep blue as in lyderic's fabulous photos
      [​IMG]

My first souldoll girl - I'm amazed at her poseability and the way she actually HOLDS her poses

The blue resin is very even all over the doll
      [​IMG]

Souldoll's face-up, and they have blushed her ears beautifully
      [​IMG]

I can't wait to dress this baby!
      [​IMG]

Very pleased with her face-up, which is a little deeper than my camera shows
      [​IMG]

Hope to post better photos when she is dressed/wigged!

20. Thanks for all pictures. She is gorgeous :love