1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soul Doll Tera Zenith Discussion Pt. 1

Nov 16, 2015

1. love the boy.. and yes it's normal... i nearly broke my finger when putting his head on it slipped and my knuckle got caught.... in the time it took to get it set properly (head not finger) something was mashed enough it took 2 weeks for the feeling to make it all the way back to the end of my finger.... so yes.... VERY tight lol

2. Geez. She told me she had a bad time getting his head on. Not like I didn't believe her. She's not a wimp. But just playing with him I could tell. His string lays on the back of the neck Chanel. When you tip his head up, you get a view of his neck hole. Probably the only thing I'm not liking about his posability. But what a bod. And so easy to dress! Sorry about your finger. I'd be nursing my finger looking at his lovely thighs.

3. I still love him... he's stunning in Iplehouse's Crow set! XD... well the coat... i used a white top and have yet to open the hat's package LOL But he look regal in the red :whee::love

4. Oh, I bet he would. That coat is amazing!

5. Yes! I don't know why they're always so tight, but they are. I'm sure they'll loosen up in a few months. I haven't played around with mine lately...
      And yes, that neck hole gap is ... daunting. You have to be careful when posing them for photos. lol
      And the feet coming together all the time... that annoyed me too! I tried restringing different ways, but nothing helped, so went back to the original stringing way he came with. I just make sure he's got his boots on so his feet have a grip when I pose him standing up.

These guys are gorgeous! Love them, and wish I could afford more! I think they're the perfect size for me. I can get my hand around their waist easily, and they're not too heavy, plus they just look the Right Size for me. I love the big boys!

6. ... come to think of it do you have any girls other than Orihime? O_o

7. Only a few. Orihime is the longest lasting one for sure!
      I have my minimee, a Freak Style Salome, and Sicktress' first head sculpt on a girl body. Then I caved and got a little tiny Orange Tea Dolls Violka because she is blue! And then I snagged a secondhand Withdoll Cecily...because she's blue with clear blue hands and feet! lol (blue's my favorite color)
      So, five girls out of ninetyish?
      Way more boys. ;)

8. I think I'd laugh at the but I can't... my jaw dropped so hard on the floor i think it broke! lol Wow testosterone overload lol... but I could also look at this and say ..... 'goals' XD... By the way have you seen the 'mini Dexter' XD

9. heh heh, just ran through my profile, and it seems I forgot three other girls, and there are well over 100 dolls, not counting heads. :sweat
      But hey, it's been over eleven years.... I've finally managed to stop buying for a few months now.
      I don't know about mini Dexter, but that Doctor Strange IOS has would be awesome to have. But the pricetaaaag! $2400! That's almost a small hot tub!
      I will, however, be keeping an eye on SoulDoll. These Tera Zenith boys are right up my alley. ^_^ And with the six payment plan? Perfect!
      I'd like to get Zig in white and dye him brown. I think he'd look wonderful.

10. @aernath - You should do a big coffee table glossy photo book of all the dolls you have owned at one time or another. :XD:
      You have had such a variety in your collection.

11. lol
      Unfortunately, they'd be small pictures since I resized them all to be 600pixels on the longest side. That used to be the maximum size anyone wanted. Now, when I look on the book printing sites, they want SO much more for the photo to look good.
      Plus, it would take a million years to find and gather up photos... :XD: I've been through a couple computers since then!
      I originally joined Flikr just to have a place to put pictures of all of them. heh... I'm still far behind on that!

Edit: Must be my computer. I have been trying to access my Flikr for weeks now with no luck. Looks like it works on my husband's!

[​IMG]Scott - SoulDoll Tera Zenith Oscal by aernath, on Flickr

12. ya i have not been able to do much 'big doll' play lately so mine are currently 'neglected' lol oops? And I've been 'wanting' to change Oscal...but that red coat... nope can't do it yet lol. As for Dexter .... i so want a more portable grumpy face lol and this is it!... Recently found an 78 cm girl but Oz is to slim to match >< and a hair to short but dang She might fit some of your other boys though lol

13. My Mom has two Idealian girls. The come up to Oscals shoulder. It's a WOW factor, indeed. @Lady Tiku I wouldn't take the red jacket off either.

14. oooh a lady fit for Oz? hmmmm

on another note i have the iplhouse "skull" head and being a skull that means quite narrow. I don't have help to swap heads right now (never alone after the damage just getting Oz's head on)... does anyone know if the skull has a shot at working on the Tera neck? I'd love for Oz (Oscal) to be a 'tall size Crow skull man' especially since the coat fits so nice ><

15. Nice!!! I love multiples of a sculpt. ^____^

16. Oh my, oh my.....@ArvenSS your Christoph is a HUNK. Wow.

So my Mom was talking to me about her boy. There is a resting spot on the neck for the hook, then the head goes on and then you pull the hook through and it rests in the head? Anywho, she's looking at his neck and its all chipped at the neck resting spot. Crazy how tight these boys are. Geez.

17. Yes! It always annoys me how tight they are. I mean, I get that it's for better posing and all, but geeze louize, you need a hydraulic lift to pull on that hook! Scary!

18. Okay, played with Moms boy today. We had a clothes swap as I have an ID75. Oscal looks great in my boys pants. Tiny waist gap but not bad. They were parading around without shirts, what a sight.

So she asked me to look at two weird spots on his head. This is the same boy that got lost coming home, mind. So I look at him, and the sealer is cracking. Not a little either. He has a Company face up and she hasn't had him very long at all. So weird. I swear he's jinxed.