1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Event ::SOULDOLL:: 2017 Summer event and New Dolls

Jun 28, 2017

1. You can choose one event gift per 1 order.
      Thank you.:)

2. Hello Souldoll, I had asked this in Q&A board, but I can't acess my q&a since I forgot the password I type.

Can I know, If I only order Vito body only for $300, can I choose YoonGi head as Free head?
      If I can do that, if I want to add deafult faceup and wig for him, how to do that?

Hopefully you can answer my question.

3. Hello?
      You can choose YoonGi head as a gift head if you order Vito boy body within event period.
      And, please pay the makeup cost directly to our Paypal account if you want to get the gift head with default makeup.
      Thank you. :)

4. We just have updated RAE-HUMAN VER. and RAE-ANIMAL VER. in full.
      We hope your big support.

[​IMG]

5. When will the Halloween version dolls be added? I want to get Peggie but want to see what the special version looks like first. Also, if I buy Peggie, can I get Dami (from the discontinuing dolls) head as my gift?

Thank you!

6. I wish to ask: i ordered Cynthia lately and was hoping for a vito girls body with flat bust- yeah.... great you released it now.
      I case I wish to get her body, I get a free gift head: can I chose every head? I mean, of all available sculpts? so could I chose Oscal or Shiva for example? Its bit hard to understanda- that`s why I hope it´s ok to ask
      Thanks for the info

7. Thank you for your support. :)

8. We are expecting that Peggie&Penz halloween ver. can be updated within this week.
      And, you can get a Dami head as a gift head if you purchase Peggie within event period.

9. Hello?
      You can choose all heads (general dolls only / Oscal is possible but Shiva is not impossbible : Limited dolls and Dolls sold out are excluded) as a gift head if you purchase Vito girl body.
      Contact us if you have any questions.

10. Thank you! I will order them as soon as I see the other pics. I hope they are updated tonight!

11. will the vitos girls body be available with the choice of small or big bust? cause you just posted the small bust extra?

12. Hello?
      The chest option is updated on body page.

13. Okay, another question - if I put the Yoon Gi boy on layaway within the special event period, does that qualify for a gift head?

14. Sure.
      You can get a gift head if you make the order within summer event period.