1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Aku

May 10, 2008

1. When did you order your Aku Enzyme? I am still waiting for mine :...(
      Those are lovely pictures! Thank you for showing us a 360 tour! I was afraid the head would be flat.

Mmmm looks like there"s enough space to put in bat wings =D

2. I got him on the 28th of May (US time), I believe it was already the 29th in Korea.
      He was shipped to me on the 21st of this month, and just arrived yesterday (24th).
      So, it took just short of a month to be sent to me. I actually asked SoulDoll when
      they thought he would ship to me, right after I ordered him, and the said around the 26th,
      so they were almost right on track.

Oh, now you're giving me ideas! My Aku belongs to my little vampire, who happens to
      be a member of a tiger called 'Bat-Winged, Silver Tiger Clan.' XD
      I hope your Aku gets shipped soon, acekeikai.

- Enzyme ^_______^

3. I hope so too I ordered on May 30th and I still haven't gotten a change in my account. ;.; Nor a letter telling me he's shipped. I`ll check my mailbox tonight and see if it's there if not I`ll post on the message board to see if there's going to be more delays.

4. Just posted a thread on Souldoll... I don't expect an answer before tomorrow but hey you never know

5. Congrats, Enzyme, he's such a cutie! :D

6. Anya'sMom, thank you very much! These are adorable beyond words. ^-^

acexkeikai, I hope they reply to you soon. It's kind of a hit and miss with them,
      sometimes they reply on the same day, sometimes it takes a couple of days. ^.^

- Enzyme ^________^

7. oh they replied... they won't be sending my wave before June 30 but no later than July 3rd
      so yeah Next week... it will take a week to get to me...if Customs isnèt running at a slower pace because of summer vacations...

I want my Moogle ;.;

8. That isn't too far off, although I am a rather impatient person. If I had to have waited
      longer for mine, I would have probably gone insane!

Ooooooh, a moogle!!! Now why didn't I think of that! Such a huge FF-fan, and it never
      crossed my mind! I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out, I bet she'll (he?) be the cutes
      thing ever!

- Enzyme ^_____^

9. It might take me a while but I will get it done... I am waiting to have him or her in hand before deciding the pompom size...
      and the bat wings might be on a t-shirt at first

10. Well it's more than officially the 30th in Seoul... Souldoll told me they will be sending my Aku between June 30th and July 3rd. Well June 30 has come and gone for Korea and no news... so I have 4 days to wait now.

11. I am not a happy camper.
      They still haven`t shipped my Aku... I am getting a little pissed. When I ordered my doll there was a 3 to 4 week wait... now it's 4 to 5...
      My status hasn`t changed at all since my payment was processed. They told me he would ship this week but they haven`t... HOPEFULLY they will ship my Aku on Monday
      But since we`re going to be full swing into vacation time... ARGh... I just hope they don`t hold it for 2 weeks like last year. I was going bonkers thinking they had lost my package...

12. Hope they ship your little guy out soon! I'm still waiting for mine too, though that could be because I ordered through Dolls and Friends.

13. And I thought ordering from Souldoll directly would be faster... that's rather disapointing. I hope they ship to doll and friends soon too.
      And they are getting out new dolls soon too... er.. ship these please?

14. Hi! I know we ordered Aku around the same time... I just got my shipping notice right now!! (it went to my junk folder, so check yours too just in case..)
      It will be my first full resin and anthro doll! I'm starting to be excited!! woo :D

15. well ca....
      I got it too I just checked and I just got the notice too. FINALLY well they did ship it on July 5th... I wasn't expecting any mail before next Sunday. Glad you are excited Chibichibiusa! I hope you like the feel of resin =D

16. Congratulations to both! I look forward to seeing two new kitties, and with different eyes! =^-^=

SoulDoll white resin is different than their regular resin I must say, it feels a more "stone-y/unpolished" feeling,
      than their waxier old resin. I hear/read a lot of companies are using the former, which is what Hombre's
      resin feels like (first time I touched him I was shocked, I was only used to the "waxier" kind!). It is lovely, and
      truly whiter than paper!

- Enzyme ^.^

17. I see I got Allen in 2005... maybe it,s that kind of resin? I know my old Souldoll never ever needed to be sueded or restrung since I got him and he was a kit.

Man i miss kits. well we have a good week to wait before our Aku get here. If Customs works fast.

18. aww! they have the cutest cheeks.

19. Congrats to everyone who got thier shipping notices!! Hopefully, I will get mine from Dolls and Friends soon. :)

20. Well he's in Missisauga but I am unsure if my kitty passed Customs yet or not... they never use the same terms...

2008/07/07 07:49 MISSISSAUGA, ON International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

2008/07/07 08:40 MISSISSAUGA, ON Item processed at postal facility

Does that mean Customs was passed?