1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Aurora and Hewer Discussion

Jul 23, 2009

1. Oh, that would be awesome :) Especially a comparision with Super Gem. Thank you very much ^^

2. Oh, dear god, Hewer's outfit is incredible.

3. Lovely!! :aheartbea Hewer looks very much like a younger (and blonder) Chiron... I may have to pick up this boy. *sobs for our collective wallets*

4. God dammit. Souldoll now owns my bank account. I've been saving up for a Chiron and now they come out with Hewer. *starts a second money jar*

5. Hewer is so gorgeous. ;o;
      I wish he wasn't a Zenith though. >o< Yet another huge boy for me to pine over...

6. Thanks! I guess I'll have to do some research.

7. Hewer reminds me of Howl from Hayao's Howl Moving Castle
      What a stunning & handsome guy~ :D

8. Hewer is adorable. He looks so sweet and innocent...

About Zenith's size; the neck is thick and the hands and feet are huge, but... They are actually quite skinny. My Chiron wears Feeple clothes. They fit him like a glove. As did the skinny (and by skinny I mean second skin skinny) pants I made for my Feeple boy. They're a bit too long on my Chiron, but not overly so.

Just thought that might be interesting to know. :sweat

9. I just love Aurora :aheartbea
      And I tried to stay away from SD size :sweat I guess I can't avoid it...
      She's getting on my wishlist!

10. oh WAW! This is the first time i fell in love with a doll which is other than Soom! I really really like Hewer! I keep on checking for his release :D Something in him just catches me! So interesting:)

11. Both Hewer and Aurora are up for sale now!

12. mmm :) Glad that he is not limited:) He really keeps on growing on me... I wonder if i will be able to resist...... :>

13. ohh Aurora is so lovely! *wants!*

14. OMG *_* My friend just sent me the link to Hewer so I looked him up on here and found Aurora...

Now I can't choose who I like better T_T I looooove Aurora's place blonde wig! It's adorable! And I love their clothes! And Aurora's a little bit less for her full set >.>;

To echo almost everyone else, thank god they're not limited! D8 They are going on my very long wish list!

15. Both of them are so lovely!! But wow, Hewer is on my wishlist. His face is exactly what I was looking for! *o* but because he can wear wig 8-9 does that mean he'll be able to be made into a 60-65cm doll? Oh I really hope so! Those 70cm is a little big. Not to mention he is a little more masculine than I expected. ^^; If anyone ends up buying him, please please share comparison photos! TuT

16. Aurora is very beautiful... i hope i can get her soon,she will acompany my other two souldolls.

17. Does anyone out there know if there are any owner pics of Hewer yet? I couldn't find any int he database.

18. Owner pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And just because his body is sooooo beautifully sculpted:

[​IMG]

My f-36 head looks better on that body than Hewers does I think. I would personally prefer Hewer on a leaner, smaller body because he has such delicate features (but thats just me :sweat)

19. I agree, he reminds me of Howl, too. Going by the promo shots, I think he is one of the most beautiful dolls that I've ever seen.