1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update ::SOULDOLL:: Discontinued dolls&New ordering system

Jul 25, 2018

1. Will you be offering the discontinued dolls in a head sale? Thank you :)
      Edit... oops never mind my question, I just saw where you will be offering the heads for sale in the month of August.

#21 PennyDes, Jul 26, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    2. I'm surprised to see newer dolls on this list. SeoJin hasn't even been out for a year and you're discontinuing him already too. That's really surprising. I hope this works out for the best but I have to say I'm terribly confused by what's still on offer and for when. Or are you stating the sale will occur once August begins and only exist during August and after that it's all gone?

3. [​IMG]

4. We are sorry for confused you.
      Jan,Ian, Crichton, Lionel ver.1+2, Vampire Kagel, RyuCine, Bertrand, Kagel, Hewer, Chiron-Human of zenith boy line are included in discontinued dolls.

5. Hey,
      Will you be allowing six month layaways for discontinued dolls?

6. I'm worried this means the vito line and zenith lines are going to go completely as there will be only 3 vito boys left, 1 girl and 1 zenith when this discontinuation kicks in. If they'll then be discontinued as well after their three order periods, that makes me nervous about obtaining a body for any vito head I buy in the discontinuation event.
      Can you please confirm that for the forseeable future (like the next year at least) we'll still be able to buy those bodies separately?

Not much point buying a head if you can't get a body for it you know?

And to confirm, the discontinued dolls (heads and full dolls) will ONLY be available to order in normal and white skin?

thank you.

7. They say in their notice that they will provide a 6-month layaway for the discontinued FULL doll orders, and a 3 month for HEAD orders.

They also clarify that the discontinued dolls will only be available in white or normal skin. I'm betting this has to deal with order times, since that is one of their concerns mentioned in the first notice.

I'm excited to see what they have planned, but am sad to see some of these sculpts going :pout: There are some gorgeous sculpts being discontinued!

8. Is Swinte going to be discontinued? You added more sculpts to the list so are you going to add more and more after each new update? People are displeased to hear so many sculpt going away so suddenly.

9. Ah it's sad to see so many dolls go! I've been wanting Yeon-Bee for ages but wasn't planning on buying her for a while, so the 6 month layaway will be available for the discontinued dolls?
      Thank you for giving us a couple months notice though (I've seen other companies give less than a month and I've had to pass up on dolls I had previously wanted).
      Am I right in thinking if I order before the end of august you would also get free shipping because of the summer event? Would that still apply if it was a layaway?
      I'm hoping I'm able to scrap the funds together for her.
      I hope the new system works for you and wishing you all the luck for the future!

10. Yes. You can make the order of discontinued dolls with maximum 6 months layaway.
      Thank you.

Hello?
      We fully understand about your concern but new dolls of other line including Vito&Zenith doll line will be released steadily.
      Also, body parts is not limited and you can make the body order in the skin what we decided to sell during limited order period.
      Finally, you can make the order of discontinued dolls in white or normal skin only.
      Thank you. :)

Discontinued doll list is updated all and we have nothing more to add.
      Swinte is excluded in discontinued dolls list. Contact us if you have any questions.

We will provide 6 months layaway for the order of discontinued dolls (head+body) and free shipping service&6 months layaway is available if you make the order within summer event period (until 31st Aug).
      We will work very hard to make the appropriate changes as soon as possible.

11. That's great then! I will be able to buy her :) Thank you :)

12. If we order a discounted sweeter doll head will they fit the newer sweeter bodies that the company is making?

13. @SOULDOLL-Master Any chance we could convince you to hold off the discontinued event or do one for these heads again in November?

I've read a lot of people wanting heads, but the notice and order period are rather short on. Most, it seems, would need at least 3-4 months to save up enough to get all the heads they want or even just one.

I think if you could hold this event again in November, a lot of people could plan and save accordingly and get the heads of their dreams, before they'll be discontinued forever.

Please do consider.
      Thank you.

(I myself hope to secure AT LEAST the three I've been wanting to get from these.)

14. This is upsetting because of such short notice to afford buying three or more dolls that are going to be discontinued. I’m so sad that so many are going...

Can 6 month layaway apply to multiple Head orders? (Say I wanted to buy like two or three heads, could I qualify for 6 month layaway?)

15. For those of you asking about layaway for the discontinued dolls, don't forget that @BJDivas is a Souldoll dealer and they offer pretty lenient layaway plans!

You can see their post about it on their page here, and their layaway guide here.

16. Hello?
      We are afraid that we don't have any plan to re-open the head sales of discontinued doll in November.
      We hope you understand.
      And, we will provide 3 months layaway for buying heads (total 300$ more).
      Thank you.

17. Sorry if this has been answered I skimmed through and did not see any mention of it. Will there be an option for a face up from Souldoll if we order just discontinued heads? I was looking on the sight and it looks like the face up options are sculpts of other dolls.... so (being a n00b) I'm quite confused lol! How can we order a face up for say an MSD size head?

Ah.. as I typed that last comment out it seems the website has changed! No custom face ups will be offered for the discontinued heads? :sweat

#37 maddison3m, Jul 31, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2018
    18. So 'general dolls' are the dolls (that are not the discontinued dolls) are the dolls currently up on the site and will be available EVERY TIME an order period opens for a new doll, correct?

19. If we order only the heads we want now, will it be possible to order the NL girl body at some point later or they will be discontinued too?
      I say this because now is not possible to order the complete doll, since they are not available....

20. Thank you so much for all of the clarifications. May I ask, will the "Kids NEW Double Girl Body" be discontinued or will it remain in stock? Also, when can I purchase that body in Sandy Brown skin?
      ~Anthony