1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Double Boys and clothes

Dec 29, 2008

1. please anyone...I can't possibly get all the answers by checking measurement charts....T-T

2. I am extremely curious about those questions as well, as I don't want to have to buy my boy all new stuff if he switches bodies ^^;; I will also be ordering from Nine9 style soon. So I'll be waiting for answers too~

3. Just to bump this up:

How about shirts and jackets in modeldoll-size?
      Would SD17 sized pants fit him? (like those from nine9style)
      Anyone tried gloves and the like?

oh and.. when he wears SD13 sized shirts are they tight or do they fit just normal? For his chest size is a bit bigger than most SD.

4. plz help! the clothes are not that cheap, so I would like to know before I order >___<

5. So what's the sum-up? I'm trying to prepare a little wardrobe for my boy coming in March, so this is a great help if anyone has any more suggestions :)

6. The sum up is that you can go with SD13 clothes for the upper body and SD13 LongLegged for the lower half. But be careful with skinny- and tightfitting things, they might be a problem.
      Shoes are a bit more difficult but Leeke is ok, Luts SeniorDelf will be ok I think and at Dollmore they have the SD-Size shoes that fit but not all so compare the sizes before you buy. If you don't mind the shoes to be tight then every SD-sized shoes will fit.

I have bought pants in SD17 size to test that, but I don't think that they fit well, but I will post pictures of that later so you all can decide for yourself which ones better..

Hope that helped you a little..;)

7. Sounds good. I was wondering about the SD17 tops, but since I don't have my guy yet (and the similar sized Luts SDF doesn't have the dang chest circumference), I wasn't sure if he was too broad chested to fit in SD13 tops/shirts or not.

8. I don't know about many companies but I have bought everything for my boys from Dollmore. The first pants I bought for my souldoll double boy were SD sized skinny jeans and they were too tight on his legs, too short and barely buttoned. Also, when he would sit down his butt would slide out the back of the pants and hang out lol. But Dollmore Model Man pants and jeans fit him perfectly their just a tiny bit too long. Model man size shirts also fit him and are a bit roomy. I've also never had a problem fitting him in their SD size shirts or tennis shoes. Their Sd size socks and boxers also fit nicely.
      I also found some newborn infant size socks that fit his big feet at Walmart.
      Hope this helped.

9. I just bought a pair of 4D's SD17 pants for my Souldouble/Soom hybrid, I'll let you know how they fit :3 I also tried my Zaoll's Nine9 Style clothes on him. Some of the tops were a bit tight and a teensy bit too short for my liking, but they didn't look too bad. The pants (or shorts to be exact), however, were not such a good fit, they were pretty tight. But then again, they are meant for SD13 girls.. ^^;

10. Yay waiting for the photos \(^o^)/ There will be some won't they ;__; ...
      (By the way how does it look like, a zaoll next to the souldoll-double body?)

11. A little update: I got the pants a week ago and I'm pretty satisfied with them. The lenght is certainly much better than SD13! They're a bit loose in the waist, however, as Souldoll bodies are quite slim. It's not a big deal for me though, I'll just buy him a belt. I don't have any pictures yet but I'll upload some soon :3

(Zaoll and Souldouble bodies look great together! My Zaoll is a boy so he looks pretty short next to the bigger guy, but I think it's really cute ^^ I'll PM you some pics if you want.)

12. yayaya I'd like to see some pics of your boys :kitty1 thank you!

13. I recently got a soul-double boy and found this thread really useful for buying some trousers, just wondered whether to go with sd13 or sd17 tops from nine9 as I was looking at measurements and according to the sd13 sizing and my measurements of my souldoll, the sd13 chest and waist is nearly a cm smaller. That may just be my measurements though. However as sd13 tops are tried and tested, I'm inclined to go with these. Anyone bought tops for their boy from nine9?

edit: after further researching sd13 and 17 sizing, and reading up more of this and the pic thread I decided to go for sd13 from nine9 and see.

14. ya should be the best choice. I've a jacket in SD13 from there and it is fits him perfectly. SD17 should be very very loose fitting not to say too big. The shoulder-part is larger and the arms are longer on 17.

For pics of the jacket check out the link above or my last thread on gallery (my profile: all started threads: my rocker boy) the last three pics.

But since you already ordered (?) you'll see for yourself. Sry for the late answer ^^

15. just a quick question, hope someone can help :3

how does it look with dollmore model sized pants? i don't care for length, but i need them to fit around his tights.

16. And a quick answer :)

From Shinwoos post:

17. Yeah I was just about to say, I have a pair of Dollmore Model Man blue jeans that I bought for my Kanguk and they fit him so well, they are the first pair of pants that I have bought for him that didn't show plumber's crack when he sat down lol, even sitting his entire behind is covered and they zip and button nicely, they are just a tiny bit long but when hes wearing them with his socks *newborn baby size from Walmart* and his Sd sized sneakers from dollmore, they cover the top of the sneakers a bit but they fit very nicely if you want I could post a pic

18. yes please post a pic :whee: ..wanna see (even though I was not meant by this hehe)

19. thank you both for the quick answers <3. so i'm just gonna go ahead with my dollmore order and my boy will finally get some fitting pants |D.