1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Double Boys and clothes

Dec 29, 2008

1. yah...pants and shoes are the (big) problem I have with my boy :sigh ok you can shorten the pants but shoes...*shakes head* I am still searching for nice boots his size. Like some DocMartens probably. But most of the shoes are a bit too tiny and I'm picky. I don't want to use a hammer to get the boots on his feet :lol:

2. Okay here are a few pics of my Kanguk wearing Dollmore Model Man sized jeans and hoodie. Both are model sized. The hoodie is a big loose and baggy but still fits pretty well, and the jeans fit well around the waist and are a little roomy. They are also a little long, that's why they look bunched up in the legs, but I'm sure they could be shortened. Notice that there is no "plumbers crack" when he sits, thats a big problem I had trying to find him pants that fit. Under his jeans he is wearing dollmore SD sized boxers and there is plenty of room under the jeans for them.

Please excuse my horribly dirty room, I wanted to take the pics quickly so I could upload them and get them on here O.o

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I'm suprised that the jumper fits so well. I thought it'd be muuuch bigger and look kinda odd cuz of the size-difference between model-boy and double-boy. Well it seems to be mainly the legs that make the difference.chh...That gives us much more clothes to consider buying XD
      thank you for uploading the pics :D

4. Hey, I was just wondering what size wigs you all use. I'm having trouble actually finding wigs to fit my boy

5. I use 8-9inch wigs. (I have a Kanguk and his head is more the 8inch size.) Some of the 8-9 are too big though.

The best fitting one I have is a furwig from kondoll. It's DOT-Size. :thumbup

I tried a strechy 7-8inch once but it didn't fit him.

6. My Kanguk's wig is a size 8, it fits him well. I had an Iplehouse 9, and my DIM's have huge heads and they wear 10's even, but the iplehouse and the dim wigs are all way too big for him, 7 seems a bit tight so I'd say 8-9 inch definately like Colour-Ize-NoX said :)

7. Does anyone know if Crobidoll R & M Line clothing fits Double Boys? I'm waiting on my first Double and ordered him a Crobidoll outfit and am worried it might not fit.

8. I had some pants from Crobidoll (No longer on the site, but they were these) and they were too wide in the hips/waist as well as being a bit long for my boy. I also have these which are better, but still a little loose and long.

On wigs, I've had success with Crobidoll 7-8", and have scraped into Leeke 7-8" too. Leeke 8-9" are hillariously oversized, at least on my Ize and similar Souldoll boys.

[edit to clarify] Mine is the older Double body, not the super recent one.

9. DevKimiko: Uh-oh! Well, hopefully the new bodies are a bit bigger or maybe it will fit my Zenith boy if it's too big. Thanks for the info. It's much appreciated. ^^

10. I have ordered Crobidoll jeans and a hoodie for my Morse Souldoll (with new body type) and I agree with DevKimiko - that clothes's
      loose and long for Double Boys (not much). A Crobidoll jeans rather fits to a DOD doll (who's taller than Morse). And about a hoodie...
      I'll show a pic better:)

[​IMG]
      On foto there's a pants from outfit DOD Ducan (that fits better, than Crobijeans)

11. Hey, thanks, Zakusay! The pants I ordered are jeans as well. ^^

12. Garnet7, you’re welcome!
      Then I’ll show Double Souldoll Morse in Crobi jeans

[​IMG] and [​IMG]

As we can see that jeans's wide enough in a waistline but more tight in hips.

And as far as I have some DOD outfits I’d like to show several pics.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

On pics - breeches and a shirt from DOD DOT doll, link http://www.dreamofdoll.com/eng/product/product_view.asp?idx=3500000966&Page=2&Search_Type=&Search_Value=&Cate=0002%7C0009%7C0002%7C&Search_Cate=&Order_Name=p%5Fnum&Order_Type=Desc&Order_Num=16
      And over again that pants’s loose enough in a waist and a blouse’s sleeve is bit more long.

13. Zakusay: Thanks, again! You've been really helpful. :) I'm feeling more positive about it now. Looks like the jeans are a great fit, so mine should fit fine.