1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Double Boys Morse, Eliot & Nia

Jun 23, 2010

1. Oh you're right! His facial proportions do look similar to Dollshe Van. I really like these new sculpts. I think they're gorgeous: although, I am a fan in general of Souldoll's lovely male sculpts.

2. They are adorable.I love Morse sculptXD
      Souldoll fashion is always stand out,limited outfit is really attractive><
      I really look forward to see new body pictureXD

3. lol :lol: i hear ya'!

4. Amazing dolls! Morse in particular. And those clothes always so impressive!

5. Dear BJDgod please let them have bigger heads!

In any case Morse have to be mine!

6. All three are gorgeous . . . very intrigued by the new body, too. They're probably too small for my needs, but I love the different looks they all have, and the limited outfits are fantastic.

7. I can imagine myself getting a couple of these at some point, Nia is awesome - he looks quite sad. Can't wait until more pics are up!

8. Eliot and Morse are just........:Love

I'm going to echo what everyone else is saying about the heads though. I wish they were 70cm. I'm slowly dragging my collection of SD boys in this direction and now Souldoll bring out these stunners. I might have to get Eliot when they go up for sale and hope that beany head of might work on a POPO doll body.

9. I'am too in love with Morse. His face is my kind of favorite face mold. X3
      Now if they could only sell the head seperately or I would buy the Morse doll and get Lampard's head XD

10. New pictures up... and they've kind of swayed me to Morse now (the picture yesterday with the hair going between the eyes threw me off, but looks like he's the body model so I could see his very beautiful face). I still need Nia too... maybe some day the financial gods will allow me to get both...

All that aside, new body. Looks like the knee joint is slightly different than the old one (comparing pictures on their site), and the torso appears a bit more sculpted? Alas, this is the untrained eye of someone who owns 0 dolls at the moment. What say ye of the trained eye? (Especially those who already have a double boy?)

11. I love Morse and Nia!!!! Ahhh, I love Morse's lips and nose! Nia's lips are cute as well! XDD

12. i soo HATE that body it looks like the zenith one, they promised a new body and what i see? a copy of the older one, plus they continue to keep those ugly knees i really can't stand it. again, no souldoll boys for me for a while <.<

13. Oh god, it looks like it's got the Zenith shoulders (which I hate) and they still have that knee joint. Why Souldoll, why? I reaaaaally like Eliot too, he reminds me of a guy I know, hahaha.

14. Hmmm... nope. I like the old Double body better. I hope they will not discontinue it now that they have this new one. It would be really nice if they offered the customer the choice of new or old body.

Anybody know what color eyes Nia is wearing? I really like them! :)

15. Um... I think his name is MorES, not MorSE, unless my eyes have suddenly gone sideways on me. At any rate he's fabulous. Nice nice nice.

I want his coat.

16. I've not been interested in any Non Minimee BJD for 4 years!
      I thought all doll company will only produce big eyes with small nose and mouth sculpts, which I'm not a big fan of >.<

But OMG! FINALLY! Souldoll came up with a semi mature/realistic sculpt that I'm hooked! That Mores is definately my type! :D But ugh...not really a big fan of the body, though. The shoulder is too narrow, making him look unproportionate >.< It should be broader!
      I wish I can only get the head then put it on a different body.

17. dear Lorrdddd Eliot is stolen my heart!!!! never own a soulldoll before, but after seing that beatifull face~ i consider to get one after they announce the price~

18. Definitely that new neck needs broader shoulders and chest but all three are great heads. It's too bad they didn't do them with a taller body.

19. I want to take Morse home, he's just beautiful! My Jinwoo needs a Souldoll friend in the house, haha. >w< I'm not sure how I feel about the body yet but the head molds are to die for, I love all three. Opposite to most people on here, I don't do larger heads with my SDs, so this is really exciting. &#9829;

20. I like Mores and Eliot, but I'm not too keen on the severe look of Nia's brow. Eliot reminds me vaguely of some of Leeke's Romeo, and maybe a touch of their Adolf... and I agree with the comments that Mores seems vaguely similar to Narin 60. Both such handsome men! :D

Not a huge fan of those bodies, though. /: Double joints like that are not for me--those knees and elbows are outright atrocious. Besides, I do /not/ like how narrow those shoulders are, one bit. Souldoll went from pinheads to bobbleheads here.