1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Double Boys Morse, Eliot & Nia

Jun 23, 2010

1. Eeek, I love Morse! Eliot is cute too, but I think I prefer Morse... -indecesive-
      I love their outfits as well! Gah, I do not need to be spending money right now though. D:

2. Ehh, still love the Morse head sculpt, but kind of meh on the body. I just think the lower part of the torso goes too drastically inward, sort of? It is too narrow with the shoulders and it looks weird to me.

3. I like Eliot alot, but that body is so out of proportion, and with the bobblehead look I guess I'm back to wanting IH Akando instead. Them boys really need wider shoulders.

4. I hate you Souldoll. HATE! *shakes fist and screams into pillow*

Literally not an hour ago, I just received my dream doll Jinwoo in the mail and now I find out about these three... The universe is plotting against me.

I've never been able to handle a Souldoll double body until now and I'm in love with the old version. It's beautifully sculpted and has the right kind of definition. The new one is off balanced and I hate those abs. >.<

5. Actually he reminds me of Io. XD

They are nice looking boys. And actually the head doesn't look too small.
      But ya, I am not a big fan of the knees either. :< They are functional, but I the shape is a tad strange.

6. Morse is a hottie, but I got my eye on another guy at the moment......so many handsome dolls coming out!

7. Hmm, not a fan of the new body either. The neck looks too thick compared to the rest, but then, I thought that of the Zenith body too. As for the knees . . . I have a Souldouble girl in the house, and yep, her knees are pretty unattractive. But to me the sacrifice in looks is worth it, 'cause she can kneel so nicely!

I wish Souldoll would sell their newer heads separately too. >.<

8. lol like they took the Zenith body parts and thought it a good idea to plaster it on a 60cm body?

I kinda like the new body.(although i didn't see anything wrong with the old one :sweat) I like the definition of the back:D but I dont really like the abs and with a neck like that, a little wider chest area would probably look more proportional. At least make the chest area a little bigger than the length and width of the head.

I agree with Miss_Pygmalion, i hope they don't get rid of their old body and that the customer could choose the body (although, if you could, would it look right? what if their heads are a little bigger?) hmmm, quite possibly the GREATEST hybriding challenge EVER?!?!!:mwahaha

9. Heh, never even caught the "Morse" versus "Mores". One would think the pictures are right and the web text is wrong. I still like them!

10. Morse is perfect for a character of mine! But sadly he is not tall enough, so my bank account is safe.. for now.

11. I don't need another 60 cm. boy (need a bigger one), but Morse is gorgeous! I wonder if he'd look out of place with my other guy, who is a 62 cm. Elfdoll and on the dainty side. The body looks intriguing too.

12. I'm not loving the neck shape, I don't like it on the Zeniths either. On a plus note the head to body ratio makes it seem like these heads are larger! Any word on head circumference or what size eyes they take?

13. I am madly in love with Morse and want to make him into the vaudevillian I've been plotting, but if there is no option to buy him with the old Soul Double body... I may just have to cry.

14. Woah...the heads definitely do look larger....I was not expecting that at all.
      ...but yes, they made the body look like the Zenith body way too much...the neck/shoulders area just don't appeal to me at all, which is sad because the rest of the body is rather nice, aside from the persistance of these odd knees. xD I will likewise be annoyed if they discontinue the old body, as I need one for a head I have, still. ><;;;

15. I thought everyone would like to know... I asked Souldoll this:

forever_v wrote :
      >I was wondering what the head and height measurements are for the new double boys (Morse in particular)? Also, is it possible to order him with the old double boy body like Killian has? I really love that body!!

And I got a very good reply because I like the older body and the smaller head!

Admin:
      The size is about 21cm.
      It's possible to change it by an old boy body but it's hard to send right away even if you are contained in 30 customers.
      If you don't mind, please choose it in the option.
      We will update the option as soon.
      Contact us if you have any questions.
      Thank you.

16. I actually really like the body, except for the thiiiiick neck, and the thin arms in comparion to the body. :P
      I lovelovelove Eliot, but now I think I'll just wait for owner pictures. I mean, the whole fast shipping and free clothes thing is exciting, but the odds aren't very high (especially for the clothes).

17. Wow, the new body is really a disappointment. :( It's like they left everything that was weird and awkward about the first body and added everything that was weird and awkward about the Zenith body to it. And here I was thinking that I'd finally get a Souldoll...:sigh

18. Agree with everyone here about the thick neck and thin arms! >.<

19. I jave to say that I am not surprised with the new body. I always thought that a smaller zenith was a possibility and I have always thought that it would look absolutely great. However despite the fact that I like it very much in it's zenith version (it is a delicious body) I am not that impressed by it's SD version. I cannot understand why it does not appeal to me as much as the zenith one. Mores is still whispering my name though...

20. I'm another one not excited by the body. Eliot is a pretty good prospect for a character of mine, but I'd have to hybrid (and dye/airbrush) him . . . so maybe not :sweat. Looking forward to owner pics.