1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Double Boys Morse, Eliot & Nia

Jun 23, 2010

1. Ditto! -__- I really do not like the neck sculpting and if I got him I would have to do a ton of modding to get it looking proportional (in my eyes).

2. I'm starting to really like Eliot out of the three! At first I was like I like Morse and Nia but now I'm really feeling Eliot the most! XDDDD!

On the side note, I agree, I don't like the new body! It's so skinny! I hope they have an option of the old body!

3. Good news - it looks like they added an option to purchase with the old body too!

4. If they posted a pic of the new heads on the old body, we'd likely get a chance to see if they're, erm. Bigger than the old heads.

5. I don't personally mind the thick neck...if the rest of the body matched it in girth. It just has so many proportional issues it makes my head hurt. I'm in love with the Morse, so if in the distant future I end up with dolly money, I'll buy him with the old body and hybrid him onto something...maybe an IH SID body. Hm. That might work...

6. Ooooo. That's an idea. I'm thinking of hybridizing him too XD
      Do you know whether the IH SID body's color matches Souldoll's?

7. Has been a while since I clicked on a doll website and instantly fallen in love with a doll. I absolutely adore Morse, his face is beautiful and I am glad for the new pictures as it confirms Ill be getting him when hes released. Hes fantastic, such a great facial sculpt, very different. Reminds me of Orientdoll Tae who I used to have. Slightly unsure about the blue eye shadow though. Do you think these are the only releases theyll do of these boys?

8. More gorgeous guys I'll never be able to afford...:...(
      honestrabbit: I actually love the eye shadow...and they have such expressive eyes too!...yummy.:)

9. I will definitely get him with the eyeshadow and see what I think,it is really pretty...I dont have a character for him so maybe Ill get into it! Love that wig too.

10. I wasn't too keen on the blue myself but I was thinking of paying extra for a custom face-up and have him with more natural colours ... that is, if souldoll will let me use layaway because I NEED that outfit. I'm also glad that they have an option for the older body ... I like the new body but I'm not too sure if I like it enough

11. I didnt see anything wrong with the body until I read this thread, now I notice the thick neck and skinny! However, it does not put me off. The old body looks similar to the double jointed MSD Soulkid body I used to have and hated, so hope it is an improvement on that. Anyone have any experience of the old SD body?

12. Hate the new Double body. Has all the horrible bits of the Zenith body. Why Souldoll? Why :|

Eliott still rocking my world though. But only fully clothed.

13. I was hoping for...more from the new body, too. The arms look freakishly thin compared to the rest of the body, & the unattractive double elbow & knee joints are smaller, but still not quite as 'pretty' as other double-joints I've seen.

I do like the faces, though...& that business w/the limited outfits makes them a bit more appealing. Hrm...I'll have to think about this...

14. I went back to Souldoll's site today to go stare/obsess over Eliot, and it seems Souldoll has added an option to request that Eliot, Morse, and Nia come with the old bodies.

This is a great relief to me, since I don't care for the neck/shoulders of the new double body. I absolutely loved my old souldoll double when I had one. :D This pretty much sealed my fate... xD

15. does anyone else think that their forearms look wierd, or is it just me?

16. He, I was just looking at pictures of the old body and noticed that for height is says 63cm, whereas the height for Morse (new body i assume) is 61.5. Is the newer body shorter than the old one?

17. Eliot...I see him in my future *_* He's so gorgeous!
      I'm not to keen on the new body either. The neck seems extremely thick for my liking!

18. Well I've ordered my Morse on layaway :D I ordered special make-up and asked whether I could have Eliot's face-up on him and a scar on his eye, which they agreed to :kitty1

19. Yay! I can't wait to see what you do with Eliot. I think your style will really suit him!

That's suuuper cool of them! I think a scar over Morse's eye will look pretty hot! -->is biased regarding eye scars on dolls.

20. I can't get what everyone has against the new body. I really like it. ;p The neck doesn't seem to be to thick in my eyes.
      It's part of a body with more muscles and broad shoulders. The old body is more boyish (which I also, like very much..)

I ordered Morse on the new body as soon I saw he was up to sale (after allot of refreshing the page xD)
      Really hoping Im with the first 30 which was my goal ;p
      I ordered him without a face-up which im planning to do by myself.

An other reason I ordered him on the new body is because I already have the old body for my Souldoll Killian.
      I really would like to see the differences between the two and I just like to see my dolls not to be 'all the same'.
      My only hope on the new body is that the torso joint is just as flexible as it was on the old body.

Anyways, congrats to the people who already ordered one of these lovely three boys!