1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Double Boys Morse, Eliot & Nia

Jun 23, 2010

1. Bexii: I would send them a message to change it. Since you are on the layaway plan, Souldoll won't start making your doll until you put down your 2nd payment. :)

2. Thank you Azraelita for that picture, it has cleared up a couple of questions I had in mind. Not sure why the torso and thigh joints were removed, but not sure if they're terribly important. I really do like the chest and abs of the new body, but I also like the old body as well. Height seems comparable from what I can gather. I don't think one could go wrong choosing either body. Maybe I'll figure out which one I'll get soon.

And Bexii contact Souldoll and let them know! From my experience, their Customer Service is fast and friendly, I think they would be able to assist you and change the body.

3. Eliot is soo gorgeous! I really have to save up now! <3

4. My Morse is stuck at customs -.- so it still can take a very long time before he arrives at my place.
      Do people still care for me to take comparison pictures of the old body v.s. new?
      After have seen the helpful picture Azraelita posted for us. ;)

5. Does Morse remind anyone else of Iplehouse Mars, only maybe a little more mature? I love him and Eliot, but I don't think I'll be able to afford either of them for a long time. As others have said here, I wish they were taller. But I can't wait to see owner pics!

6. Hey Saoera, sorry to hear your doll is stuck but hopefully he'll be home to you soon! It's up to you if you want to do comparison shots, but as an owner of both body types I'd be interested to certainly hear any opinions you may have (if you are willing to share). It seems based upon Azraelita's picture, both bodies have their merits.

Speaking of, how did things go with SD Bexii?

7. Saoera, that sucks that he's been caught in customs. Hopefully they won't hold him for too long. As for comparison pics, I am still interested because I'm wondering about the posability of both bodies.

Elliedra, SD have changed my order to the new body :) They were super nice about it - certainly one of the nicest companies I've ordered from.

8. Once I have money (which could be quite a while from now, but what the hell) I am so getting Morse on the old body. It's been quite a while since I fell totally in love with a doll at a glance. God, he's gorgeous.

9. @ elliedra & Bexii - I really hope customs won't hold him for longer than two weeks or so.
      But, sure.. if you guys are still interested I certainly will post comparison pictures.
      I think I will first do his face-up and such though... So I hope you guys have more patients than I do ;p

10. Hmmm, now that we can see the two body types side by side, I am undecided. There is something more feminine in the curves of the new body to my eye - the lower pectorals, the waist that is much slimmer than the hips and thighs - that I find appealing, but that might only be because the absence of a head makes it easier for it to seem more androgynous. Still find all of the jointing very awkward though. :/

11. I love morse so much ! I will buy him but befor I have to buy a nia from crobidoll so I can't buy him with the free outfit T_T....

12. Saoera: Im dying to see Morse pix !!! Dear customs please let him go soon!
      And I think it would be still cool to see your comparison pix, because in those from Souldoll there lying and you probably will photograph them standing to each other ;)!

13. My Morse has been shipped! He should be here at the beginning of next week, hope customs dont hold him hostage for too long.

14. Urgh... Today I received a letter from customs.
      They are asking me what value the package is and if its a gift or merchandise.
      I got the EMS form that Souldoll filled in with the letter (which should contain the information customs is asking from me now)
      Im totally lost because It almost seems that customs already has filled in half the form that I have to fill in for them now.
      It looks like they marked it as merchandise... But on the EMS form from Souldoll I clearly see that they have send it as a gift.
      But next to that.. the value that Souldoll put on the EMS form isn't clear at all it either could be 20, 210 or 230 dollar. (which is a big difference)
      So Im totally lost what I should tell customs about the package...
      And if I should contact Souldoll about it and ask them what they exactly put on the EMS form.
      If anyone of you guys have some advice for me on this matter I would happy to hear.

Anyways a bit more on topic: @ Azraelita - Im hoping this thing with customs will be solved soon and that I can see Morse in person and take pictures for you guys!^^
      and @ Honestrabbit - I hope your Morse Is with you soon! :D

15. saoera, have you worked out what to do about customs yet? Im not sure what to advise and hope it will be sorted :)
      My Morse is probably in customs right now.

16. My Morse is here!!! He totally skipped customs : I wont be posting box arrival pictures but probably tomorrow Ill post some pictures up in the gallery, so exciting!!

17. Oh Wow post pics tomorrow ok? :D I'll be looking forward to see owner pics!

18. Just done an arrival gallery in the box opening thread of Morse :)

19. honestrabbit, congrats on Morse's arrival ... even better that he didn't get caught up in customs. That gives me hope that my boy wont when I finish paying him off. Can't wait to see pics ... I'll go check them out now :)

saoera, I'm not sure what to suggest. Perhaps it would be best to contact SD to see what exacily they did put on the form. Whatever you do, I'll cross my fingers that it brings Morse closer to you :)

20. Saoera: ugh, I would tell them smth about 210$? Then that still looks quit truthfull, I think they wont believe 20$ value.
      Hmm that reminds me that I should tell Souldoll how I want my package to be marked.

If it wasnt the event clothes I would order him via EU dealer sigh

honestrabbit: I looked into BO - he looks a bit different but still amazing IMHO, sorry he is not for you.