1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SoulDoll Double Edition Soo-Hyun

Sep 30, 2007

1. What exactly is a 'Heart sensor?'

2. The Heart sensor is a little sound box thing that plays a heart beat. I think it goes in the head.

3. That is one handsome young man. I don't normally go for males (I've got a little less than a 1:5 ratio of boys to girls) but he tempts me. More than I've been tempted in quite some time. I'd love to see him without a face-up to see if he's really that good looking.

4. I just got my Hye yesterday and she's incredible! Poses like a dream, stands easily. Is SD size and rather dainty. Can do anything Fin can do but better. Much nicer resin, too. And very pretty sculpting. No odd "dents" in the legs or arms. I think Souldolls are rapidly becoming one of my favorites. That new guy is gorgeous!!!

Jay

5. Jay when you can, could you post a picture of your Fin and Hye together?

6. I just got my Soo-Hyun and he's fantastic. My friend fell in love with him a little while ago, but I went gaga when I saw him and had to have him. He's so freakin' photogenic, and you can do just about anything with his character and style.

I think he's one of the most beautiful dolls out there, personally. I prefer dolls who have more "different", almost more "realistic" looks about them [Leeke's Cliffe and Koji I'm in love with 'cuz of their "imperfect" noses!] and this guy has a unique look about him.

He's awesome, I'd rec him to anyone. <3 I'm so in love with my Jared. Did I mention he's really, really photogenic? LOL!