1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Double Hye ~ Doll with a heartbeat <3

Apr 26, 2007

1. Umm, can I vote for voodoo? That would be cool. She's a gorgeous girl though, I love Souldolls.

2. She's gorgeous! I love her puffy-lower eyelids, the face up is great, I love
      the eyebrows in particular. The new body sculpt seem very poseable.

I wasn't able to hear the heartbeat either, I wonder if they forgot to
      upload the sound file, or if they are waiting until May 1st to let us hear the
      heartbeat.

-Enzyme:)

3. I think she is fascinating. The pointy hood photos scare me somehow. Ever read the Handmaiden's Tale by Margaret Attwood. The women had to wear those huge white hat thingies sort of like in the Girl With a Pearl Earing. Anyway...
      But the curled up photo with the wig hiding those uber moody eyebrows, made me adore her. The fancy joint system lets her pose and move in amazingly natural ways. I don't know much about Souldolls. Is the resin similar at all to say CP/Luts?

4. Sheri, I own a CP VDES head, and a SoulDoll Paris, I can tell you SoulDoll resin is not similar in anyway to
      CP resin. The only way I can describe it, would be to say that SoulDoll resin looks and feels more porous,
      and has more of a luminosity quality to it, than CP. Which to me seems more plastic-y, to the sight and touch.
      I hope that helps.

-Enzyme :)

5. I really like her, I love her moody face, the severe hood and the voluptuous body. But what is with the weird sculpt to her naughty bits. Looks like a rabbit muzzle. Strange are all soulgirls like that?

6. Oh my, she is gorgeous. I think that I'm in love. :aheartbea

From the shots they've shown, the body really looks like a larger version of the girl Soulkid body. I can't help but feel it looks just a little awkward; but ah, look at those poses! I love the trend towards more poseability in BJD.

The heartbeat thing is...a little strange. I can't hear it on my computer, but I imagine it must be quite odd to hear that coming from a doll.

Also - whoever asked about the Souldoll resin match, I haven't seen another company that it matches. It's a bit on the pink side, but it has a nice texture to it; sort of like Volks pureskin?

7. YES I agree I nearly die when I saw it instant attraction hypermaniac face! so much character. One thing I noticed is the left eye as your looking at the picture seems higher than the right?

Love that oufit! shoes and the hood , yeh handmadens tails or goose hat.

Not keen on the double joints I don't like the look at all when her knees are curled up.

8. They just updated the site (I think. Not sure if it has been mentioned in the news thread.) The heartbeat only works when you press a button on the headcap. It says you have two options- with or without the heartbeat- until May 10th. Does that mean she'll be limited or will they just be taking away the option?

9. personally....i LOVE her.
      i think the heartbeat is an awesome idea.
      and there's just something about her face that really intrigues me...

10. I love her too, there's so much character to the face, plus the body is less mature and slimmer than other Souldoll girls. I think the heartbeat's cool, and the fact that its addition does not make her exorbitantly expensive

11. Oh, I like her, she looks so serious but still beautiful in a tough way. I also like the bags under her eyes, it makes her look more human and less perfect. Souldoll has a way with makeing dolls that aren't totally perfect, a bit quirky, but that makes their dolls even more lovely. They have attitude! :aheartbea

At least, that's what I think.

The heartbeat doesn't affect me much, she's wonderful with or without it!

12. My Souldoll Miryu isn't like that, she has a straight cut. No rabbitnose-thingie at all :lol:

13. I really like the face too like a grown up miryu or something :lol: she definately tempts me

14. I am thinking about running a souldoll group order if anyone is interested!

15. Heartbeat? hmmmm......
      That's something I'd only like in a soft bodied baby doll:blush

Sera~

16. you know, i noticed that too but and had to check my limhwa double check. someone over there may need an anatomy lesson:lol:

17. my souldoll clara didn't even have detail on her naughty bits so I don't know... tiffee and miryu have a straight line

18. Now I feel stupid, I was thinking that must look more realisticO.O;.

19. Eeeekkk!! I just listen to the heart beat and um... :sweat It kinda scared me.. I would like to scare someone with it though.. turn it on... have the other person ask me if I hear anything.. I would say.. no.. lol thrils and chills. *_*

20. OOH worked, I hit refresh on the page and now it seems to work I hear it!

I wonder who's heart beat it really is?

*** Anyone want just the body? and not the head?

RESIN MATCH - so this head won't match volks resin its lighter? and more pink then volks?