1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Double Hye ~ Doll with a heartbeat <3

Apr 26, 2007

1. My SoulDoll Sooe has the other newer body and does not have that rabbit-nose addition, just has a slight straight line. The Hye body seems to have a bit deeper, noticable line.

Also keep in mind that SoulDolls usually do not come with their clothes unless it's a special promotion.

2. I have a Soulkid Tiffee... Her resin is "peachier" than Volks', just a bit brighter/denser in color...

*EDIT* The pics Sylphide put up are of an oldskin Volks head on a Souldoll body... pureskin would photograph/look differently/be a closer match.

This is the first Souldoll since Tiffee that I've really liked!! :-O

If anyone wants to sell the outfit/hood... I'm definitely interested!!

Raven

3. XD lol That sounds like a good opportunity for a tattoo down there.

4. Oof that is so embarrassing... I don't want to think about what A) was going through the sculptor's mind when he/she was sculpting this
      B) What his/her um... personal... life is like...

D-:

On a happier note, I left a question about the availability of the outfit... in case anyone else is interested. I didn't lock it.

Raven

5. I really like her, if not for the dolpa and the unoa preorder id really consider buying her. i like the whole idea of the heart beat.

6. To my thoughts her head looks like SoulKid Miryu : lips, nose and shape of the face. It is just because of the make-up : open two windows and compare specially the bare picture of Hye and the just above picture of bare Miryu's body ...
      She seems very poseable :
      - three parts trunk
      - double joints on elbows and knees
      - joints on upper thighs.
      My first feelings are that her body is made a success, very feminine :
      - her legs are near perfection : beautiful thighs, attractive legs, fine ankles
      - very nice mature breast
      - fine waist.
      Need rear/back and profile bare pictures to tell more :
      - no view of her back
      - no view of her buttocks
      - difficult to see totally her arms.
      She is very beautiful !!!

7. I hope she isn't limited! I want her, but I can't afford her for quite a while...

8. I think she looks a bit like Marvin but it could just be the face-up since they both have the brown colored lips and fuzzy cheeks....

9. I wish we could see her unpainted ^_^

Raven

10. In the information SoulDoll has for her, says that she is not a limited edition doll.
      Also for those people who were wondering if SoulDoll would sell her clothes
      separately, like they did with the other limited editions' outfits, I doubt they will
      because Hye doesn't come with the clothes she's wearing in the photos, so I
      don't believe they will sell the outfit at all.

Quoted from Hye's information on SoulDoll site:
      * This doll is selling by double edition. This is not limited ediotion.
      * Because this doll makes after order, we can't cancel order if we confirm that received.

[Set]
      - doll (Clothes of picture inside are not included)

- eyeball (size:14mm / it's acril made by souldoll's own skill)
      - wig (random)
      - kipping box ( cushion)
      - no make-up(basic) / Select option if want make-up addition.
      * Please write to memo if you have wanting make-up style.
      Or, is possible even if send us want picture image.
      We send by default makeup if do not inform want style.

- spare string for body's tension
      -----

-Enzyme:)

11. Do you think they will sell it seperately?

12. Oh Raven You absolutely cracked me up!!! (even a snort!) Luckily everyone else is asleep ....

It is a very odd detail they made there :?

13. Ok, I broke down and ordered her w/ custom face-up. Now the wait begins.

Lishe

14. By highlighting the page there is a very, very long space that's darkened between the top wide, rectangular space and a medium sized banner that has a blurb about the beating heart. Is this long vertical space where the picture's of her naked body is supposed to be?

I can't see it, in fact, I can't see any of the pictures on Hye's page of her though my program has the "show image" option set to automatically download. I even tried saving it to my computer, re-opening it only gets an error page. Nothing comes up. At all.

Could someone upload it in this thread? Thanks.

15. I love this girl! She has a great face. I am glad there is an option with or without heartbeat. I would order without. The outfit is wonderful, but I don't see it being offered for sale.:-(

16. It'd be a shame if they never sold it--it's so bizarre, I'm sure it would sell like hotcakes. XD

17. I'm a fan of this kind joint, that make her post more like human\

18. WOW....she is beauty~~~/////
      and her body is new...? then can do many actions for her@O@