1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Double Hye ~ Doll with a heartbeat <3

Apr 26, 2007

1. Wow! She is beautiful.

I haven't posted here in months, I think. I got interested in bjds last year and was on the brink of buying one - but then my interest waned. (And my wallet breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that it was safe...)

But seeing this girl suddenly crumbles all my willpower. She's so perfect! She really makes me reconsider...urrrgh. Must...keep...self-control!

I'm glad that she's not limited. I want a while to think on this, but she may just become my first bjd. ^^;

2. I just saw this doll today. I really like her look including her default faceup. I like her body too. I've never had an urge to purchase a Souldoll but she's definitely worth contemplating.

3. Does anyone know if they plan on selling the new body seperately?

4. Here's the pic from the page. Hope it works for you.

[​IMG]

5. I am liking her more and more. she is so cute curled up like that. Much better ankles then the old body. I even like her hat. Definitely on my list.

6. i thought we'd be able to hear her heartbeat today? and was it me or did they just now mention that the heartbeat was going to be an extra $60?

7. She is interesting, but the cap doens't suits her I think! :sweat
      But the concept is original! She makes me think of a nurse in the XIX century, helping during war!

8. Holy Frijoles I ordered the outfit!
      I hadn't even expected it to be for sale, yay me!!!
      My U-Da girl will love it. ^_^

I may order Hye herself sometime... but not right now. I'm glad she's not a limited!

Raven

9. Looks like you won't be able to get the heart sensor at all after today? ends may 1st that sucks

10. She's really pretty. Her face is very realistic and her body is awesome. She like has CP boobs lol! I like the idea of the double joints and her hands are very graceful.
      Though she's beautiful, I don't think her face is really what I'm wanting right now. Though, I'd be very interested in buying that lovely body of hers.

And the heartbeat thing sounds so cool! I love to freak my family out with my "huge evil dolls", so I think if they had beating hearts... well, that would just be icing on the cake. *mwahaha*

11. Wait the heartbeat ENDS today? They said it started today before...o_o

12. Did anyone notice the special edition Hye they made for Dollectable?

http://souldoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=1075

Wow, I went from liking her to Really liking her. :D

~Anrui

PS: I don't think the heartbeat is ending today, there is a notice about it on the main page.

13. good question! that makes me wonder who owns all those heartbeats recoreded into sfx's and baby dolls too.... x3

and yeah! i'm one of those who only wants the body :3 her face is okay, just not what i really want. ^^;

as for the heartbeat, first time i read about it i cheered! x3 the more human they are, the better! that's how i like my dolls. x3

14. for anyone that was looking at getting the Heartbeat option, I did some reading. Since they mention the use of a Mercury Battery, which is not included.

FYI:

"Due to the content of mercury, and the resulting environmental concerns, the sale of mercury batteries is banned in many countries."

Having not seen these units yet to know what size battery it takes, I am guessing that a 1.4 V #675 Zinc/Air battery would be a good replacement for the mercury battery.

15. I find that a bit freaky really. It's a cool idea but it scares me, first the sensor nipples from nobilitydolls now heartbeats...

Dolls are coming alive i must say

16. when i first saw her i thought of 2 things....the flying nun and coneheads XD

17. My credit card is getting a workout this month *_*

Oh well, new job, so it's all good.

I just ordered Hye, her crazy outfit, and a pair of coral colored eyes. Basic face-up, no heart-beat (because a doll with a heart-beat would scare the bejeezus out of me).

Aside from the impressive-looking flexibility of the new body, I really like her head sculpt as well. She has an expression of troubled vulnerability that I find appealing. Which is funny, because I was originally planning to get a fun and flirty girl (probably a CP tanning skin Lishe) as my next doll :sweat

I hope that having intensely serious expressions on my first two large dolls doesn't bother me. Eventually, I'll get some cheerful looking resin-kids, too :)

18. oh great, i'm so glad someone got her! I'm actually only waiting for owner pics before i get her, since i don't trust company ones anymore:| i love the expression on her face im its so serious and endearing!!

19. I like her face, she almost seems a little fierce, which is interesting in a doll. I'm not impressed by the heartbeat thing though. The pilgrim outfit was an interesting choice to primere her in. It's bold, but not really flashy or glamourous like most doll ads.

20. I didn't think of the coneheads. My thoughts were a bit darker, flying nun and KKK. I've ordered her and her outfit too, sans heartbeat. The outfit apparently takes a couple of weeks, so I'm hoping for an end of May arrival.