1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Double Phillipa and Queena

Jan 7, 2009

1. Queena is just gorgeous. She is definitely going on my "must have"list of 2009.

2. I looove Queena :aheartbea
      I would love to have her! Better put her on the wishlist!

3. Ok, so Queena just broke my pierrot-loving little heart into pieces... And I usually don't care a bit about default face-ups. Shit, I get a feeling 2009 is going to be one expensive year. -_-;

4. I rather like Queena. =D
      ...but drat it, why can't they make white skin an option for the existing Double dolls--especially the boys??? DX
      *wants a white Soo-hyun like mad*

5. OMG... first time ever wanting a girl doll so bad!!! ... I MUST HAVE Queena!!!
      I really do hope they put up more pictures!! I would love to see what they look like in white skin T__T!! *prods souldoll* picturesss~~~~

6. Oh wow, Queena really calls to me. She is just gorgeous. And nice to see her offered in white and tan! <3

7. Oh wow Souldoll did it again!! I love them both! I can't choose!!!! And OMG i almost screamed when they were available in tan! their both so perfect for my character that i was just about to give up on cause i really wanted her to be tan! Their so beautiful! >_<!!!!

*I think I'm sold on a tan Phillipa! She is so cute and perfect for my character ^_^! Yay! starts saving for first dolly!*

8. These faceups are really gorgeous!

9. I wish there were pics with different faceups on queena; i'm finding it hard to judge her sculpt with such a strong faceup.

10. [.url=urlhere]Link name[./url] without the .'s :)

Queena is absolutely stunning :D i really hope to see photos of her without the dramatic but lovely face-up!

11. I wonder about the resin. It's really dark and cool looking, but it also looks kinda weird. I hope they don't have marbling issues, I love the rich tones of the skin and want to see more dolls in this color :)

12. i just tried to access Souldoll to check them out again, i got a big old server error, i think they got burned out.

13. Wow!! O.O they are lovely!! *grabby hands* I want one...

14. Oooh, I must have tan Queena...

*thinks about buying her in white and dyeing her*

15. I really like the Pierrot faceups, but really need to see them with more natural/conventional styles. I'm in the market for a big white skin girl, but I'm also tempted to make a Nubian Queen(a) or Indian princess with their tan version. It's soooo tempting that tan skin, but my next girl was going to be white skin kinderwhore dressing riot grrrl. Now I want a voodoo child.

WOE, I am conflicted. And too poor, actually.

16. i have posted a Q&A about the face up, wigs, and if they could post pics without the face up, i will let you guys know what they say.

17. Thanks Adae, I have always wanted to know how to do that.:abow:

Me too. If I can find a decent 60cm + body/resin match for WS then I might have to get two. One in Tan for Lavaux, my Santerian Priestess and a WS for my boardroom ballbreaker, Poppy...:sweat

2009 = expensive already!!!! There's just no let up of amazing dolls.

18. They're really gorgeous! I just wish the photos weren't DARK and you cold see what they looked like nude.

19. MistressLegato, there are nude pics of the girl body if you go to Soul-Parts and choose Souldoll Body and scroll down. Doesn't really help for seeing what it looks like with tan resin, though ^^' They really do need to add more pictures.

And sylvian, thanks, I'll be watching the thread and bump from time to time X3

20. I'm with everyone else - I adore Queena! But I'm not in love with her faceup, too Joker-esque for me. I'm hoping they put up a pic with normal makeup also!