1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Double Phillipa and Queena

Jan 7, 2009

1. I love them both! I think I like Phillipa best... :3 Such a pretty shade of tan! I really hope that they'll start offering all skintones on all their dolls, that would be awesome...! (ESPECIALLY on the boys. Gimme gimme tan Osu!) That'd also be awesome for people who missed out on the tan Hye limited...!

2. so pretty!! I love the white geisha makeup on their dark skin. Its seriously cool. <3

3. Phillipa is just too adorable for words. Eesh, and I was already having trouble deciding on my first doll. This is not helping. :...(
      I think the kooky wig is half the reason I like her though. So if you can't get that then... phew.

4. Wow!

I love their makeup.

5. I love their make up, though I agree that it looks odd on the tan body, with how pale they made their faces...If I get one, I'll probably get a normal or white skin tone...or maybe request that they leave the white off as I really would like a tan girl... Oh the choices!! >_< Thank god they're not limited...I'll probably have to save for a looong time...

6. I think it's suppose to look like they are made up like geisha's and there's a style of theatre (whose name evades me right now) in Japan where the actors are made up with pale faces.

7. It's called KABUKI makeup... I think it looks kind of cool on these dolls.

8. I knew it began with a "K"!!

lol

I like it too.

9. Athena Genesis~ I just noticed you are in La Vista!! I live in Elkhorn!

10. OMIGOSH. Souldoll, you teases. I want to see pictures of all the default makeup options for these girls.

I hope they offer all their other dolls in tan. :D I'm in love with like, all of their boys, srsly. And with Soom already holding my soul in bondage...well. I guess the next step is "SOULDOLL, HAVE MY BODY." :XD:

Disclaimer: Optimus Prime says that promiscuity is bad, kiddies!

:hamster:
      Tacti

11. Hey!

It's so nice to meet someone on here that is local (relatively *grin*) to me.

12. Their Kabuki makeup and wigs are remarkable. But I'm with those of you who want to see more pics-I'd like to see some full body shots and some of their faces in the default faceups and without makeup at all.

The photography is great, but it sometimes makes it really tough to tell what the dolls look like.

13. I just love Philippa's face-up! She reminds me of a more mature Kun from the current pics. :DOoooh, I was thinking of getting a girl this year, but not this early!

And having tan options(even at an extra cost) readily available is something I hope all companies adopt

14. o.k. i just got some answers from Souldoll.....

*i asked if the Kabuki makeup was the default:
      answer: if you want the make up in promo pics you must choose [add suntan make up]
      under make up choice

* i asked do the wigs shown come with the doll:
      answer: no, wigs are sent by random color and choice

*i asked if they would post some photos without the make up to show the sculpt better
      answer: we will show default make up on normal skin sooner or later

15. Hmm..interesting, but too much make-up in my opinion! Queena reminds me of Harlequin.

16. sooner or later ....LOL ... they always use this phrase :lol:
      If they said so, I have to check out Souldoll's website everyday :sweat
      They are always full of surprise.
      I hate to miss out their limited gorgeous dresses last time :(

17. I like how deep the tan colour is. I hope they'll release some better pictures of what the tan looks like all over.

18. Oh wow, Queena is stunning, I'd have to see what she looks like without the make up, but at the moment I do believe I am sold *adds another doll to her ever growing list* xD

19. Im still mad at them for messing up Giseles face and now they throw out something to make me not dislike them ;_;

I hate you souldoll and your beautfull dollies T_T

<3 queena ;___;

20. Wow Queena is gorgeous! First time I really like a girl from company website and hoping to see more!
      Waiting to see more pics of her without make-up ^^