1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Double Phillipa and Queena

Jan 7, 2009

1. Wow Queena is gorgeous! First time I really like a girl from company website and hoping to see more!
      Waiting to see more pics of her without make-up ^^

2. Well they said they will post Normal skin pics with the default faceup, and no shots of blank heads. I'm wondering about the consistency of the dark resin. I know sanding causes lightness. I'm hoping they include some instructions for care and stuff.

3. As someone who shelled out $1300 for the LE Hye just to get a Souldouble girl in tan resin, I'm not at all surprised by the price tag on the tan option. I just wish they'd released these girls a year and a half ago, so I would have known not to bother with the super!expensive LE. @_@

4. Oooh. I love them! I agree, they'd be perfect for a circusy themed collection.

I would like to see more non-faceupped or normal-faceupped pics, though. I'll be excited to see what people do with theirs when they get them home.

5. Ooh, very pretty! I am excited to see the normal face ups! I'm also very glad there is tan skin option for them. Maybe I will get Queena instead of waiting forever for Supia to do another run of tan resin...

6. god they are stunning
      i'd love to see them both without the
      face-ups though (not that i don't love them ^^)

<3

7. Love Queena..Keeping my eye out for those default face up pictures. I think shes absolutely gorgeous.

8. wow Queena is just lovely! Not sure how much I like the pale highlights on her face but hot damn! I think I'd get it anyways xD
      Stunning, just stunning.

9. @Kiyakotari Is Souldoll's tan resin really as dark as it looks in the pictures? In the pictures it looks closer to Iplehouse's dark Corori, than anything I would call tan. If it is that dark, I'm safe. I'll at least save myself that much. I think I really need to get Queena though.

Is it just me or does Phillipa remind anyone of the rabbit girl from one of the more recent Final Fantasy games (Fran?). I don't think it's just the wig, she's got a very "bunny" look to her.

10. I seriously am in love with these dolls @__@ If only I had some extra money, haha T_T Queena has this amazing look/aura about her that I just love. Not to mention her makeup is more than stunning. Can't wait to see the default faceup/normal skin pics of them.

11. I know that you can buy through layaway but when will they be released exactly? I want to see Queena without the makeup in tan. My husband demanded me to get her so I'm anxious to see.

12. do you mean, when will they be shipped? because you can purchase them now.

13. I have one on layaway but I just got laid off. I have no freaking idea what to do. I contacted souldoll but I have a feeling they wont give me a refund.

14. Yes, I want to know when they will ship them out. I see they say somewhere between 4-5 weeks but I think its best to wait until I can see them with different makeup. Has anyone ordered yet?

15. i asked them in the Q&A if they could post photos without the face up, and they replied that "sooner or later" maybe NS without makeup. not much help now is it?

16. No, I dont want to see a NS. Looking at a NS will not give me much of an idea of how the tan skin would look with different makeup. I guess I will have to wait to see someone elses.

17. The pics in the promo shots on Soul Dolls website is the Suntan skin color with Suntan special makeup, I really love the way Queena looks with it, very exotic indeed. Can't wait to see owner pics of her......I maybe persuaded after all;)

18. Oh No, that sucks. :crushed I've never bought a doll on layaway, I hope they give you your money back. Best of luck finding a new job. :(

19. OMG.
      Queena is gorgeous! D:
      And so is Philippa!
      -grabs-