1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Lee Jun Ki ?!

Dec 13, 2007

1. ....can we petition them to sell him internationally? ::wants::

2. CampBowie: thats a good Idea!!

3. huh, i was just going to say that ^^

4. I am drooling over his eyebags. He would make a wonderful insomniac. I know nothing of the actor, but add me to the list of people who would love to see him on the international market.

He's probably limited, too :|

Maybe some kind, wonderful person who can read Korean (and is the Korean-language site for domestic orders only, or do they accept international orders as well?) would be willing to run a group order? It would be a pain for them, but they could wrack up tons of bonus points to use toward a future purchase, I'm sure.

5. My moneys on a "one per customer" type thing. This sculptor is brilliantly awesome, though.

6. Ophiomancer: that would be a good idea even though I probably wont have any money to get him :( But I could try!!!!!!!!!!! I'm such a Lee Jun Ki fan girl and he is such a awesome actor (and a major pretty boy at that) and would love a bjd of him!! *goes and watches king and the clown for the third time*

7. CampBowie, I hadn't thought of that *_* . Good point.

Uknows-Lurve, I probably won't actually have money for him either :sweat . So unless he shows up for preorder at Dolls & Friends, or some other place that does layaway, I'm probably out of luck. Oh well, I do have my shiny, new JinWoo to distract me :aheartbea

8. Ophiomancer: yeah me too if their was any way to do layaway I might be able to get him.

9. Anyone know a good Korean shopping service? ::shame:: I'm sure we all want to know right now.

10. woooooow o.o he's stunning!
      i want one tooooo!

11. @Ophiomancer mmm i totally agree with you. i LOVE his eyebags. :'3 i think that's the sexiest part of his face. XDDDD

i really hope he'll be sold internationally!!! j A j

12. hehe eyebags lol xD I dont know why i find that funny xD but man jun ki is a gorgeous man and he makes a gorgeous doll *wants him sooo bad*

13. Oh no! I :aheartbea LJK -- Souldoll did an amazing job on him :D

14. Gorgeous!
      Souldoll really does a great job on their new dolls >w<
      He looks so like the real Lee Jun Ki and I'm sure my friend (who's LJK fan) will be even more excited than me and scream if she knows this!!! (evil grin)

15. I lie him too! Have no idea who the actor is but the doll are gorgeous!!

I would really like a doll like that, a realistic asian boy but not based on a actor or singer or like that... Just an Asian realistic boy.... *drool*

16. More picture of lee jun ki is here: http://www.style-korea.net/goods.html:D

I think he will be on sale on the 20th Dec for Japan and purchase details will be on the style-korea.net website.

17. Yeah, I think he kind of looks like Lee Jun Ki especially his eyes...

18. I hope they sell him internationally jun ki is soooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!

19. WOOOOOOOOW.

XD I think my Jin Woo wants a friend...TwT

Must resist....damn souldoll and their awesome new sculptor...with their awesome talent...that makes these awesome dolls.....

I don't know who Lee Jun Ki is as an actor..but man I want the doll...anyone speak Korean? I am dying to know if he will be available in the English site....and if he's limited like Jin woo was....*prays he's not*

20. I think I just died.
      Someone revive me..