1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Lee Jun Ki ?!

Dec 13, 2007

1. I agree with Izam. Lee Jun Ki, while a gorgeous doll, does not make me want him like Zii and JinWoo do. Since he's supposed to be LJK, I think that's part of it....but do I ever want his suit. :D

2. I thought it was odd that I thought the doll resembled an actor in one of my favorite movies and now I know I'm not crazy or seeing things. Is they sell him internationally I hope to god they will sell him as a full set from the movie The King and the Clown.

That = Dream come true.

3. Holy crap... Must have.... *bursts into flames due to over excitement*

4. thanks for the video izam! though the music....distracted me*_* i know its ot, but srlsy, the singer sounds psycho

5. hahaha...the music is from hairspray the movie..

oh he look so good!!
      don't think i can afford him though.:sweat
      it cost 126,000 yen on the website.

i can't wait for their other celebrity dolls though :D

Edit: My bad...i have crazy eyesight @_@

6. I thought it was supposed to be 1200 USD or something...?

7. oops dbl post

8. OMG please release more more Souldoll Star! Lee Seung Gi <3<3

9. He's absolutely stunning! And I know nothing about the star just that he's an amazing doll & would make a great companion for Zii. If there's anyway I can get him, poor Mir will be badly upstaged.

10. He is a very good likeness I think. The eyes are more accurate than my incoming LKJ Minimee. I already decided my LKJ Minimee will not be based on LKJ. I would be a bit creeped to have a doll 100&#37; based on a celebrity. I just like his face ^^;

I will be curious to see if he's easily available.

I want the outfits from his films though....Hope those are available in splits XD

11. What does LKJ MINIMee look like?

12. Would he cost $1200 USD?

13. Aw I'm so heartbroken over this boy! Lee Jun Ki is my favorite Korean actor! I wish I could get him but he's too expensive >_<

14. wait did souldoll announce he will be available internationally as well??...

edit: okay nevermind got it^___^

15. That's where I've seen him! I thought I was going crazy for a while there! He looks so sweet. If you've seen 'The King and the Clown', you'd also know that he'd look great dressed as a girl ^_^

16. Gah, I need this doll!

So he's on the international site, but I'm still a little confused as to how the ordering process will work. He'll be released to Japan first, then the rest of us if there are any of the 1982 left?

17. Oh. My. God.

I loved The King and the Clown. Lee Jun Ki is amazingly gorgeous.
      This has to be the coolest thing a BJD company has ever done (aside from Minimee).

Now all they need to do is make a Ryuhei Matsuda BJD and my life will be complete.

18. Matsuda Ryuhei (or Matsuda Shota) would be so amazing. Especially if it could sit beside Jun Ki on my shelf. ;)

19. Matsuda Ryuhei would be an awesome BJD!!! He is so cool looking! But I'd really want a Hiroki Narimiya doll!