1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Lee Jun Ki ?!

Dec 13, 2007

1. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but i don't think they'll be making any japanese celebrity because the link says "Korea movie star". :sweat
      So i'm guessing only korean stars?

2. Yeah plus it's a Korean company... maybe they will make a Rain doll! Ooh I would faint!

3. this doll is really like Lee Jun Ki
      anyway~~such a pretty doll
      i really fall in love with him

4. Yeah I hope they will make more Korean celebrities they'll probably make the most famouse ones. man If they made Bi Rain thet would be gahh amazing!! And maybe they could start on the Korean boy bands ^^ OMG imagine Super Junior, TVXQ, Big Bang ect as dolls!!! that would be just amazing and they would make alot of money since these guys are super popular. Does anyone know If this is just a one time thing or in the future they'll make more stars??

5. maaan i would die for super junior but i don't think they will put out a huge amount of dolls modeled after real humans.. i would love to have a hyun bin dollie;___;

6. yeah thats true 13 members are just wow lol (And I would try tobuy them all xD) hmm but I hope they at least do more celebrities that would just be awesome. ^^

7. Yeah Super Junior would be insane but I couldn't even imagine sculpting all of Big Bang, DBSK or Epik High (although 3 sounds much less work) or anything... I think doing whole boy bands would be a bit too much... but hey I'm not a doll sculptor so what do I know! Maybe they will do a whole band!

Anyways if they did a Rain doll I'd want him in this outfit:
      [​IMG]

So cute!

8. Yeah that's true a boyband would be a tad to much but hehe it would be awesome!! ooh I want a Tablo BJD he would be awesome!!! And Bi too!! hmm I wonder If they would make him really tall and buff since Bi is really tall and buff I just couldn't imagine him being scrawny xD

Man I really hope Souldoll will tell us more info on Jun Ki and release him soon. Man he's so gorgeous!!

9. Yeah I'm really curious about how much he's gonna cost... although I already know I won't be able to afford him >_< I hope someone here on DoA gets one and posts lots of pictures so I can see more than just company shots...

10. nice looker for sure. but so far SOLD OUT on the english site.. maybe soon or not at all..

11. Wow did anyone see that Souldoll updated the Lee Jun Ki section and put all the types up like type A,B,C and alot more pictures of him!! Man they make me want him even more!! He's so gorgeous in every style! I love his look in the Kings Clown but my favorite is the one where he is in the suit and the snow I cant choosse but I love them all ^^ and wow theirs not that many of them :( I bet there is going to be a big fight to order them ^^

12. Now how do you decide which one you want? They are all kinda cool, but I think it's between A and C..

gonna be a tough choice... maybe prices will be different!

13. yeah I like them all!! but I hope the price is reasonable but really I doubt that :( I really want him!!!

14. it's seems to be a full set with each of the dolls.. that is alot of extra stuff to pay for.. Would be nice if they did an option for blank doll without face up, then you can do your own face!

15. yeah thats true maybe they'll have that option once he's up for sale ^^

16. Does anyone know if he will make it to Dolls&Friends?
      Or is that not likely since he is a limited?
      Maybe I'm just dreamin'...

17. I have no idea who the actor is, but I really love the doll!

18. I love him so much. He looks like Jinwoo's more mischievous brother. It's a pity that he appears to be over a grand (although perfectly reasonable, considering that he's a licensed, limited edition doll) as I'd love to have him. Oh well, I'm still considering selling some floating heads for him! I really want the Wang-ui Namja set. *_*

Edit: Oh Souldoll. XD They took everything that is on the little LJK info sections word for word from his page on wikipedia.

19. do you guys have any idea how much he will cost?
      geezz i wont get lahoo again this year TAT
      i want junki badlyyyy I WANT GONG IL

20. Apprently on the Q&A they don't plan to make any other korean star dolls.
      I doub they'll have a version without a face-up because he is supposed to be a specific person. Not to mention the international sales is extrememly limited to whatever is left from the korean sales. ;o;
      I know I'm gonna be fighting for one of these boys...C is miiinnnneeee *foams at the mouth*