1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Lee Jun Ki ?!

Dec 13, 2007

1. jun ki doll gonna out from 21 - 31 january
      but they havent put the price yet TAT

2. I can't wait until they release him. I have been stalking the site since his picture showed up.

3. From the sound of that, do you think it will be like the Jinwoo order period where an unlimited number of dolls will be made as long as you order it during that timeframe?

Oh god I hope so. *_*

4. I hope so too...D:

5. It would make life so much easier than having to scramble to purchase one of a set number. Especially because it's obvious that he's SO popular, and everyone seems to want C. XD (Admittedly, I really only want the head and wig for C. I couldn't care which outfit I wind up with. I doubt that Souldoll would be permitted to do C's makeup on A or B though. :<)

6. They are only releasing 1,982.

7. TAT
      do u have any idea how much jun ki it will cost?

how much was jin woo last time?

8. shinku: The price won't even begin to compare, I think :crushed LJK is an 'officially licensed celebrity doll' so I'm sure he and his agents get a cut, plus when they released it on the non-english site it was something like over 1k if I remember correctly? JinWoo was about $650

9. Junki's birthyear?
      Is there any estimate as to how many are left?

Well. The price is out. Thanks to everyone in this thread estimating over $1200, I'm really not in shock or anything. I'm still hopeful that I can scrape enough up to get him!

10. Sigh. I wish it were $500 below my estimated price, instead of $500 above ToT I want LJK-A but I'm pretty sure it's impossible for me... sigh sigh sigh *mope*

11. *cries* Man I really want him but I just cant :( Please post alot of pics when people get him ^^

12. junki price is out
      1250 TAT
      its totally diff with jinwoo priceeee

i cannot afford it TAT
      so sad TAT

13. On the English website the price is the same at $1,250.00 I cannot get him but someone will if they want him badly.

14. Soul doll is offering layaway for 60 days and shipping is free.
      $250 deposit non-refundable and $500 after 30 days.

15. Personally..I don't call that much of a layaway...but..better than nothing...
      but....250 + 500 is less than 1250 .....:?

16. I think they mean it's a two month layaway and you have to give them 500 at the end of each month?
      Because that adds up to his full price. :3

17. Yep, that's right, Astro.

>The basic layaway terms
      A period of no more than 60 days.
      * 3 Payment plan
      TOTAL 1250$
      - First : Deposit 250$ (Within 3 days of order)
      - Second : 500$ (1/2 in 30 days)
      - Final : 500$ (The remaining 1/2 in 60 days.)
      ¡Ø Customer can appoint other due date for a layaway into 60 days.
      In this case, tell us correct due date.

Actually, the layaway plan isn't that bad. I might considered buying junki now. :D

18. I'm even more hopeful now too! My birthday is coming up and will have actually passed by the time the layaway would be over, so I'd have extra money on hand.

I love you Souldoll. *_*

19. Oh! I get it. XD ok that makes more sense. *bad with numbers*

20. I am curious to know if anyone wants to switch the C outfit with the A outfit.

I want the face up of C, but the outfit of A.

at least that is where I am today.. they are all so cool looking!